Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Monty Brown Leaving TNA?, More Contract News

Source: TNAWrestlingNews.com

There has been talk about Monty Brown, Ron "The Truth" Killings and Senshi in TNA and their current contract status with the company.

Monty Brown's current deal with TNA expires later this year (either in September or October) and some have even stated that there is a good chance he could be signing a deal with WWE as soon as this fall. Of course, saying that is assuming Brown is even on Vince McMahon's radar at the moment. But as of now, Brown is expected to be a free agent in just a few months.

In regards to Ron Killings and Senshi, both remain under long term deals with TNA. Senshi recently signed a three year deal with TNA and will remain as the centerpiece of the X Division after capturing the X Division Title recently. Killings has expressed that he isn't happy with his current push within TNA, but really doesn't have an option to get out of his deal with the company at this time.
    In my eyes, if Monty Brown is Let go by TNA that would be a Big Mistake because the WWE would love to have Monty Brown come into the company and sign him to a deal. Considering how Big Monty is in TNA, it would definitley hurt not to see the Alpha Male not on TNA TV but WWE as he could be with the WWE if he is released by Novemeber/December and some what of some bitter revenge for TNA taking Christian.

well if Monty doesn't re-signw ith TNA then yeah I could see WWE trying ot pick him up but I guarantee youit won't be because of his in ring skills or anything like that. Matter of fact I could see that WWE would just pick him up and send him to OVW or somethin like they did with CM Punk. Just as long as they take a big name from TNA

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesman77
    In my eyes, if Monty Brown is Let go by TNA that would be a Big Mistake because the WWE would love to have Monty Brown come into the company and sign him to a deal. Considering how Big Monty is in TNA, it would definitley hurt not to see the Alpha Male not on TNA TV but WWE as he could be with the WWE if he is released by Novemeber/December and some what of some bitter revenge for TNA taking Christian.

If Monty signed with the "E" he would be sent down to jobberville and punishhed for his time in TNA....Don't believe me look what has happened to Matt Hardy and he just thought about going to TNA.

Well Matt Hardy is average at best. It isn't like he was ever a big star so him going to jobberville isn't really that big of a deal but Monty is supposed to be this big man in TNA. He'll learn quickly that his wrestling skills are nothing and will get him nowhere cause he can't do much of anything in that ring.

There is absolutely no chance of Monty brown going to WWE. He gets heat all of the time for refusing to work outside of TNA like everyone else on the roster does. He has made it very clear that he makes more than enough money with his Real Estate company and has absolutely no interest in working more than the one or two shows a month that he does for TNA. Vince wouldnt even give an actual "superstar" like Sting, the type of contract that it would take to get Brown.