Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rejected From Hell

Seriously, what next? No sunglasses? or water at ringside? No fan signs!?

Same thing I said in the JR blogs thread..

You guys are seriously taking this too hard. WHO CARES IF THEY CAN'T HIT THEM IN THE HEAD WITH A CHAIR!! There's still gonna be CHAIR SHOTS, just not to the head. People act like chair shots to the head are the end all be all of professional wrestling. Seriously, get over it.

TNA RATED R vs WWE RATED PG ... hahahahahahahah fuck wwe now. wrestlers can't even cut a fart, they'll get fined. check out TNA for an awesome fix of mayhem,blood,foul language and more real mature wrestling. wwe is kiddie crap now.

TNA's rated R now? When did they get a new TV deal with Showtime? :o

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Word Konan!

Quote Originally Posted by rj DESIGNS View Post
    Same thing I said in the JR blogs thread..

You guys are seriously taking this too hard. WHO CARES IF THEY CAN'T HIT THEM IN THE HEAD WITH A CHAIR!! There's still gonna be CHAIR SHOTS, just not to the head. People act like chair shots to the head are the end all be all of professional wrestling. Seriously, get over it.
    It's not just the chairshots, it's everything WWE has been doing with their product for the last couple of years. And I wonder what will be next, cause something tells me that we haven't reached the iceberg yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    Word Konan!

It's not just the chairshots, it's everything WWE has been doing with their product for the last couple of years. And I wonder what will be next, cause something tells me that we haven't reached the iceberg yet.
    Alright then, I mean if you have your reasons, then you have your reasons and that's fine. Obviously you guys are free to watch whichever promotion you want. I just find it a little asanine to stop watching WWE just because of one little thing like no more chair shots to the head.

EDIT: And you said word to him? Why? There's so many wrong things with his post, calling TNA rated R was just the obvious one I pointed out.

TNA's rated R now? When did they get a new TV deal with Showtime? :o

i was just imagine wwe need to stop being some babys and stop being Pg nobody like the Pg shit and they need to quit. If they keep on then they are going to lose all their fans to TNA. whats wrong with a lil blood here and their brang back the old school kick ass fighting. We need it back fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    i was just imagine wwe need to stop being some babys and stop being Pg nobody like the Pg shit and they need to quit. If they keep on then they are going to lose all their fans to TNA. whats wrong with a lil blood here and their brang back the old school kick ass fighting. We need it back fast.
    Don't get me wrong I agree the PG shit needs to go. I'm hoping the new war with TNA will get that happening but I honestly don't see TNA lasting much longer on Monday Nights, not with the ratings they've pulled in so far. There's nothing wrong with blood, at all, but to choose one company over the other because one has blood and the other doesn't is kinda stupid if you sit down and think about it. This is wrestling, as long as I see good matches and a quality product I'm satisfied. Some of you may not think so, but right now WWE's wrestling product is better then TNA's. TNA can't decide what to do from one day to the next. They have so many heel/face turns that make no sense it's ridiculous. Then you have the number one contender for the world title and he's not even in a program with the world champion, Abyss and his special ring are. (worse storyline this year by far) I dunno it's just it's gonna take alot more from TNA to get me to take them as a serious contender.

Don't get me wrong I agree the PG shit needs to go. I'm hoping the new war with TNA will get that happening but I honestly don't see TNA lasting much longer on Monday Nights, not with the ratings they've pulled in so far. There's nothing wrong with blood, at all, but to choose one company over the other because one has blood and the other doesn't is kinda stupid if you sit down and think about it. This is wrestling, as long as I see good matches and a quality product I'm satisfied. Some of you may not think so, but right now WWE's wrestling product is better then TNA's. TNA can't decide what to do from one day to the next. They have so many heel/face turns that make no sense it's ridiculous. Then you have the number one contender for the world title and he's not even in a program with the world champion, Abyss and his special ring are. (worse storyline this year by far) I dunno it's just it's gonna take alot more from TNA to get me to take them as a serious contender.
    wwe totally censored. no more chair shots, no nothing allowed. LMFAO ROFL wrestlers can't even fart in the ring or else they'll get fined and/or suspended. what kind of fucking wrestling is this shit??? LMFAO ROFL... TNA better take advantage of it. TNA RATED R for mayhem,violence,barbed wire bats,thumbtacks,blood,foul language,etc..... WWE RATED PG for kids under 12 yrs of age. LMFAO ROFL LMFAO

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Word again!

And to RJ, I really don't care about WWE or TNA anymore. My problem is that many of my favorite wrestlers are in WWE and TNA

I mostly watch ROH, PWG and Chikara. I just feel bad for the WWE fans

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast