Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Who so ever wants the old wwe to come back piss off vince and maybe he will keep the chair shots to the head and bring back the other old ppvs' back.And fuck the new ppvs'.

Ok Konan, no offense man but how old are you? Farts? Come on man, if that's all you can come up with to defend TNA don't even bother man. We're having a discussion, I'm defending WWE while SM is defending TNA. If you want to add to said discussion can you please at least come up with something worth reading? You go back to saying TNA is rated R when ITS CLEARLY NOT. There is NO foul language, only the occasional ass or damn. I don't hear AJ dropping any F bombs, this isn't ECW of the old. Aside from Angle, the only people that have been been bleeding lately are Hogan and Flair with their obnoxious blading. It's one thing to bleed to add a little something to a match, but those two just over do it. And Again, CHAIR SHOTS ARE STILL ALLOWED, what part of that did you misunderstand? They're just not allowed to the head, and honestly, how often do we even see chair shots to the head? Not to mention most wrestlers put their damn arm up to soften the blow anyways. Again, you're blowing this WAY out of proportion.

EDIT: Oh and SM I understand man. I like alot of the guys in TNA too, it's the only reason why I do keep tuning in. It's too bad that roster is as overcrowded as it is, because there's alot of guys there that deserve the shine that just aren't getting it.

actually i m not defending tna .i love this whole business including tna and wwe both. and i just tell the reality. recent the ban of chair shot in wwe then tell me what is the future of Tables Chairs & ladders ppv?why wwe ppv are still titles chairs if they ban the use of it, why not wwe announced to change ppv name.and if they ban why lot of chairs still placed around the ring? and if we talk about PG then TNA is way better then wwe in PG rating. how? In last wwe ppv ELIMINATION CHAMBER we see no blood .and TNA shows blood also in TV SHOWS.lolhow is WWE gonna produce a credible product? It's gonna be one hell of a war. A war where two sides battle over who produces the biggest bag of horseshit.

Ok, take a step back, breathe, and think about what you're saying. For the 3rd time now, chairs....are not banned. They can still use them. TLC, no dq matches, street fights, chair matches, chairs can be littered around the ring, it's ok. What's NOT ok anymore, is if a wrestler uses a chair to strike his opponent IN THE HEAD. Anywhere else, the shoulder, back, feet, is fine. The old wedging an ankle in a chair to "snap it". All of that is good and can still be done. Just not TO THE HEAD. Alright?

As far as part two to what you said. As I stated before, it really doesn't matter what you think of the production, 3.4 million viewers think otherwise. If TNA doesn't start turning around in the ratings quick, it'll be back on Thursday before the end of summer.

Also, about the blood. Like Rob said in another thread, and I said in here. A little blood to add to a match is good. WWE definitely needs to get that back. But blading for the sake of doing it is retarded. Flair punching himself in the head to bleed during a promo is just pointless, and, as I said before, over doing it.

ok ! Thisi si a bit late in the day isn't it? Wasn't this concussion business brought to a head with the Benoit Tragedy? Why wasn't headshots banned back then? And, forgive me, but aren't all head chair shots intentional? Does this apply to ladders too? and what happens in TLC matches? But if the roster approves of the change then I guess they can see ways around their performances! Perhaps bring back true and real mat wrestling? which does stuff up CEna's repertoire!

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    ok ! Thisi si a bit late in the day isn't it? Wasn't this concussion business brought to a head with the Benoit Tragedy? Why wasn't headshots banned back then? And, forgive me, but aren't all head chair shots intentional? Does this apply to ladders too? and what happens in TLC matches? But if the roster approves of the change then I guess they can see ways around their performances! Perhaps bring back true and real mat wrestling? which does stuff up CEna's repertoire!
    The concussion issue was defintely brought up around the time Benoit did what he did, yes. Because part of the reason he did what he did was due to numerous concussions, but those came from his patented flying headbutt, not chair shots to the head. Nothing was done, as far as barring moves goes, until recently. Yes, head shots are intentional, I honestly don't know what WWE is doing as far as other foreign objects, considering this is only in regards to chairs. I would imagine all other forms of shots to the head would not be allowed either. I don't see how this can affect a TLC match, sure there's chairs, but how often are they used to strike an opponent in the head? The focal point of TLC matches have always been the ladders and the tables. All that stuff will still happen. As for the wrestlers approving it, well, they really don't have a choice in the matter. There isn't single wrestler in the WWE that has a chairshot in their moveset, with the minor exception of Christian and Edge (Con-chair-to) so I don't see how wrestlers are going to have to change anything. Most (not just Cena) have their usual 5 moves of doom so to speak. Trademark, Trademark, Signature, Signature, Finisher, Pinfall, match over.

Imo chair shot is the most useable shot in wrestling.and its mostly used also in drama"s.but if wwe ban this then defiantly wrestler goes to second option.and i guess 2nd option is more dangerous then the 1st .so thats why i said wwe should re staines their fucking decision.but may be wwe ban nodq matches. No chairs no ladders no bin no tables and if it happen then no wwe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234