Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Oh shut up Vince. Your "PG" rating is why I watch TNA every Monday...because they got the balls to say ass, damn, pissed. Or show some blood, that is why people go see it...or atleast me. Wish the Attitude era would come back to WWE...until it does...TNA will get my viewing every Monday Night!
    Then what the heck are you doing here? This is a place for fans of wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by TJChurch View Post
    Then what the heck are you doing here? This is a place for fans of wrestling.
    i guess i m a wrestling fan .and yeah i m sure.

On the bench!

i guess i m a wrestling fan
    If you pick the current TNA (Hogan, the Nasty Boys, "the band", etc.) over the Mania buildup, I gotta wonder.

I dont remember any of the fans complaining about blood. That was all Vinces idea. TNA is living in WWE's past. Thats a lot better than WWE's present. He thinks he knows what the fans want but when it comes down to it he doesn't give a shit. All he cares about is what he knows he wants. TNA knows what the fans want and they listen to them.

On the bench!

I dont remember any of the fans complaining about blood. That was all Vinces idea. TNA is living in WWE's past. Thats a lot better than WWE's present. He thinks he knows what the fans want but when it comes down to it he doesn't give a shit. All he cares about is what he knows he wants. TNA knows what the fans want and they listen to them.
    Right about Vince; Wrong about TNA. They're giving the fans now the things & people we wanted 10/20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TJChurch View Post
    Right about Vince; Wrong about TNA. They're giving the fans now the things & people we wanted 10/20 years ago.
    Vince does listen to fans. The internet is a small fraction, and even though they bitch they still watch it anyway. Stupid shit like lack of blood is a dumb reason to watch over compnay over another.

On the bench!

Vince does listen to fans. The internet is a small fraction, and even though they bitch they still watch it anyway. Stupid shit like lack of blood is a dumb reason to watch over compnay over another.
    Vince listens to fans, & then does what he wants anyway.

As I tell some of my family (who aren't even wrestling fans), there are 2 kinds of surprise endings: The kind where you are actually surprised, & the kind where you think of it, but then think, "That's so stupid" or "That wouldn't work", so "nobody would ever do that.' The latter is the type WWE has done the most in '10.

this is ridiculous if vince wants an "entertainment" kind of business then might as well take of the word "wrestling" in wwe

On the bench!

this is ridiculous if vince wants an "entertainment" kind of business then might as well take of the word "wrestling" in wwe
    He can't do that; If he removed the words it's not now, all he'd have left is "World".

Ring Crew

im enjoying the current mix of entertainment and wrestling provided by tna.The signings of jeff hardy and rvd add to an already impressive roster of which is far superior to wwe.I find tna more entertaining in its segments and the wrestling of a higher standard.while wwe has john cena agaist batista both poor wrestlers in wrestlemanias main event tna has aj styles and jeff hardy as a future match both highlly talented guys and they will im sure have a fantastic match soon:boy:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast