Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TJChurch View Post
    Vince doesn't understand the meaning of WWE?! It's his company, so he decides what the meaning is.

Not everyone is entertained by leprechauns, but not everyone sees Dolph or Drew as Champs, either... I see a divorce in his future, b/c if Linda continues to go political, she's gonna cost him $ when he has to change more & loses more audience.
    The only reason the wwe went to pg is Linda Mcmahon is running to be a senator so Vince had to clean up the wwe so she would get voters to vote for her.

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    The only reason the wwe went to pg is Linda Mcmahon is running to be a senator so Vince had to clean up the wwe so she would get voters to vote for her.
    I thought I covered that; Is there a rule here you have to say things directly?

i understand what vince is doing. hes applealing to a VERY large market and im sorry to SAY this guys but hes gonna continue to do so. so long as it makes money. considering hes been in the buisness for so long he wont go out of buisness coz tna are about. tna used to be great. i was a great fan untill it turned in to bad wcw prt 2. i mean come on bring back in aload of old boring men. with old boring story lines. jez guys come on. whAt the hell haqppened to good old fassioned wrestling. thats whats been lost. the wrestling. i have seen the flairs, the hogans, the bloody scot halls. i dont need to see them again. i wanna see new guys. working a great WRESTLING match. not just the silly dangerous stunts that both companies prefer.its boring. sorry for the rant.

I have to say this has been an awesome discussion about this, I agree that Linda going into politics has changed the WWE for the worse and it does not matter how anyone replies to that fact but that is the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    I have to say this has been an awesome discussion about this, I agree that Linda going into politics has changed the WWE for the worse and it does not matter how anyone replies to that fact but that is the fact.
    this is what i m saying. For the sake of linda vince can do every thing.whatever it will be worse for wwe or not.this is ridiculous if vince wants an "entertainment" kind of business then might as well take of the word "wrestling" in wwe.

On the bench!

this is what i m saying. For the sake of linda vince can do every thing.whatever it will be worse for wwe or not.this is ridiculous if vince wants an "entertainment" kind of business then might as well take of the word "wrestling" in wwe.
    Must disagree... It's b/c of Linda he has to watch what he does. Also (as I believe I said before) if he removes the words that don't apply from the name, only the first one would be left.

Must disagree... It's b/c of Linda he has to watch what he does. Also (as I believe I said before) if he removes the words that don't apply from the name, only the first one would be left.
    Vince is a businessman the more people a household that watch the more money he make so wile he is appealing to 3/4 of a household and TNA is aiming for that 18-35 guess what only one person in that household in that range the other three are watching RAW. bottom line there are less 18-35 pepole in the world then there are the rest and that's not including the 18-35 that are watching RAW. TNA can have the 18-35 and WWE will take the rest and the monday night win yet again!

On the bench!

Vince is a businessman the more people a household that watch the more money he make so wile he is appealing to 3/4 of a household and TNA is aiming for that 18-35 guess what only one person in that household in that range the other three are watching RAW. bottom line there are less 18-35 pepole in the world then there are the rest and that's not including the 18-35 that are watching RAW. TNA can have the 18-35 and WWE will take the rest and the monday night win yet again!
    Take the company names out of it; As much as they may deny it, for Eric/Russo/JJ/Dixie/Hogan, it's about beating Vince, working under any name.

Also, let us not forget that WCW beat WWE for over a year straight, & WWE still came out on top, even having Eric as an on-character employee for a stretch.

Take the company names out of it; As much as they may deny it, for Eric/Russo/JJ/Dixie/Hogan, it's about beating Vince, working under any name.

Also, let us not forget that WCW beat WWE for over a year straight, & WWE still came out on top, even having Eric as an on-character employee for a stretch.
    Wow there are waay too many marks on here....it's pretty simple when you look at it like this. WWE is after the kids with their "PG" rated show. TNA focuses on teens and adults only. WWE is doing the smarter thing and they will always be the more popular company IMO. Having said that I also enjoy watching TNA over WWE. Wrestling was at its best during the attitude era and thats what TNA is trying to recreate, but their doing a poor job at that. TNA has the better wrestling, if you don't agree then go watch some X-divsion matches. If you do that and still say WWE focuses on wrestling more than TNA you can label yourself ignorant and a mark. WWE focuses on character gimmicks. Kane, Cena, Undertaker and Orton. What do all of these guys have in common? They can't wrestle worth shit, but they are entertainers and thats what WWE is all about. WWE is in the entertainment gamme now. TNA is in the wrestling game. End of rant

On the bench!

Wow there are waay too many marks on here....
    Refer to that whe you quote 1 of them.

it's pretty simple when you look at it like this. WWE is after the kids with their "PG" rated show.
    I doubt that; Look at the way they talk down about Cena & others that are made "for the kids", etc.

TNA focuses on teens and adults only.
    I doubt that; I'm in my late 20s, & still can't stand half of what they do.

WWE is doing the smarter thing and they will always be the more popular company IMO.
    That has more to do with what TNA isn't doing/is doing wrong.

Wrestling was at its best during the attitude era and thats what TNA is trying to recreate, but their doing a poor job at that.
    They only want the roster, not the level of talent those rosters had.

TNA has the better wrestling, if you don't agree then go watch some X-divsion matches.
    Yeah; Those are awesome. But then go watch the ones TNA books as their main events, with Hogan, Flair, etc. booked, & admit it sucks.

If you do that and still say WWE focuses on wrestling more than TNA you can label yourself ignorant and a mark.
    They both still focus on wrestling, but the wrong amounts of time on the wrong kinds.

WWE focuses on character gimmicks. Kane, Cena, Undertaker and Orton.
    Except for the fact 75% of those are playing larger versions of their true selves. (Orton, for 1, has admitted as much in interviews.)

WWE is in the entertainment gamme now. TNA is in the wrestling game. End of rant
    Next time, "quit while you're ahead", AKA before you start.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast