Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

i noticed there were a lot of fuck ups this year....both with the wrestlers and the production crew/camera men

Ring Crew

i knew undertaker would win i predict if undertaker loses at a wrestlemania it will be to john morrison or a young upstart when undertaker is ready to retire

Quote Originally Posted by bigdadda04 View Post
    i knew undertaker would win i predict if undertaker loses at a wrestlemania it will be to john morrison or a young upstart when undertaker is ready to retire
    Yeah, could be to build them up.

Shawn Michaels was my all time favorite wrestler...good to see him leave on a high note. still sad though

all in all, pretty good show. I was surprised that Jericho retained after all the Edge buildup. Cena: predictable as always...9 titles in 5 years? geezus. cram it down our throats some more WWE...haha.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I knew it would be a emotionall moment. I can't believe it's over! The greatest wrestler in the world retires, and I would say it was so special.
    All in all it was a disappointing show for me really, a couple of good matches, but all in all not the extravagant WM I had hoped for.

Rejected From Hell

Terrible Show.

Quote Originally Posted by clayness14 View Post
    Shawn Michaels was my all time favorite wrestler...good to see him leave on a high note. still sad though

all in all, pretty good show. I was surprised that Jericho retained after all the Edge buildup. Cena: predictable as always...9 titles in 5 years? geezus. cram it down our throats some more WWE...haha.
    Do you realize that you just said you were surprised Edge didn't win, in a disappointed way, but your upset that Cena has been crammed down our throats by winning his 9th title in 5 years? You do realize that Edge won his first world title a few months before WM22, beating John Cena almost a year after his original world title win, and has since won NINE as well, in about a year shorter time, and if he would have won like you wanted him to, it would have been his TENTH world title in 4 years? Just pointing out the hypocrisy of that statement.

P.S. This is the first time the World Heavyweight Championship has NOT changed hands at Wrestlemania. Crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    do you realize that you just said you were surprised edge didn't win, in a disappointed way, but your upset that cena has been crammed down our throats by winning his 9th title in 5 years? You do realize that edge won his first world title a few months before wm22, beating john cena almost a year after his original world title win, and has since won nine as well, in about a year shorter time, and if he would have won like you wanted him to, it would have been his tenth world title in 4 years? Just pointing out the hypocrisy of that statement.

P.s. This is the first time the world heavyweight championship has not changed hands at wrestlemania. Crazy.
    edge deserves it though

I wonder if the reason they did not want Edge to win is because of his injury. Maybe he has not fully recovered and they are concerned about him having the title.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

I saw Jericho winning the entire spear thing plus his WM record kinda spoiled it for me. This was a good PPV had a very good card and OMFG Swagger!!!!

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678