WBO welterweight champion Antonio Margaritio has responded to the call out of WBA junior middleweight champion Jose Rivera:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I won't take anything away from you. I won't question who you've beat to win your titles, or why you still have to work a full time job time when you are a three time world champion. I won't question any of your credentials, but it seems like you're very insecure of your status in boxing. I know who you are, where you're from. There's no need for the bio.....I accept your challenge the same way I accepted Cory Spinks' challenge," writes Margarito, "but I'm also going to tell you the same thing I told Spinks, 'You need to speak to your promoter and have him call mine.' It's that simple, have Don call Bob. If this fight does not materialize, you need to know it was because your promoter did not make the phone call. If he doesn't make the phone call, you should thank him for helping you to keep your title a little longer."
credit: fightnews.com