Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Incident Between Ric Flair and Orlando Jordan's Boyfriend

Ric Flair confronted an on-air male companion of Orlando Jordan after the TNA iMPACT tapings this past Tuesday when several TNA wrestlers and crew members were hanging out at a local bar.

According to the report, Flair got so upset while watching the man dance at the bar, that he confronted him and cut a promo on him. Jordan’s friend was said to be very shaken by Flair’s comments, that he left the bar. The report also says that Flair was fuming over the male companion having a role with the company, and not belonging in the locker room with the rest of the wrestlers and crew members.

IW

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

It's all a part of a storyline I guess. Someone posted news about a male-boyfriend storyline, so I guesss it's all a part of that. How silly!

Thanx for posting Kell!

Umm, I don't know how you figured that SM. The guy that was on Impact with him is his real life boyfriend. OJ -is- bi-sexual IRL. Obviously, Flair is too old-fashioned and hates gays, took exception to his style of dancing, and felt the need to belittle him in front of a bunch of people. Shows ya what kind of man Ric Flair really is.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Well, news was posted about Orlando Jordan doing a storyline with his bi-sexuality in the focus

Right, but that doesn't mean every little detail of a storyline is a work. OJ is bi-sexual, his boyfriend is gay. Without sounding rude or anything, but alot of gay people are what we call "flamboyant" and make it obvious to everyone that they're gay, because they don't care. Just picture the scenario, this guy was probably grinding up OJ or even possibly another guy, Flair saw this, and being the clear homophobe that he is, got enraged and felt the need to yell at him. That's a much more likely scenario then, "Oh this is just a part of a storyline." All I'm saying.

Mid-carder

man flair just made me a even bigger fan, this whole fag story line shit is gross and it shouldnt be on a TV network aimed a getting men to watch it... i dont have a prob with gay men, but i damn sure dont want to see it, what they do in their house is one thing....

thanks for the post Kellie
    EYES OF THE INSANE

I'm a guy who is accepting of a person no matter how they differ from me, gay men and bisexual men included. As long as they keep their business in private and leave me out of it, I can coexist with them. Sexual preference is one of those things that doesn't need to be talked about, and it sure as hell doesn't need pushed into people's faces. We all know that there is a history of men in wrestling being very persistent about letting everyone know they are straight and want to bed women all the damn time. We have gotten used to that, and accepted it. But now it seems that Bischoff and Russo and whoever else think it is a good idea to shove the fact that OJ is gay or bi into our faces, and many of us don't like it. It is good to be original and stand out from the rest of the product, but this overall is a bad decision. Men watch wrestling for the wrestling, and the beautiful women, and the story. They do not want to see two gay men on tv flaunting that fact. Aside from the gay ones, of course, seeing this will no doubt cause them to change the channel and not turn back.

Now Flair is a guy that grew up living the lifestyle of a swinging, partying fool, a man that strived to have a good time and lived a good life. He is a man's man, a gentlemen and competitor. He grew up in a time of manly men, those that would get into bar fights and wrestle hard-fought matches every day of the year. He is a mentor to some, a icon to many, and a legend to all. So to hear of the Nature Boy getting upset at a couple of gay men dancing in what I would have to assume to be a provocative and sexually charged manner at a bar... I don't doubt it one bit. He is a businessman, and I have no doubt in my mind that Flair hates every second of the segments OJ has on Impact!, and I believe that being at a bar outside of a work environment, where everyone can let loose, seeing those two 'get it on' is more than enough to set him off. You cannot blame a man's man getting pissed at a couple of gay men who can't show enough common courtesy and respect to others to keep it in their pants and control themselves when they are all supposed to be relaxing from a hard day's work. When it is time for Flair to party, to kick back and relax, I know he and everyone else would like to do that without someone's gay or bisexual tendencies shoved in their face. They get enough of that in the workplace.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Flair's a jerk and asshole. Maybe his wife should whoop his ass again

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

I agree with Flair. He's got no need being in TNA. Sack the twat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast