Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ The problem is that in WWE there are several other wrestlers who has better charisma than Benjamin & Haas, and WWE tend to push people who have the mic skills and charisma over wrestling skills.
    Looking at a guy like Daniel Bryan, not to mention several others on the 2 main shows, I have to disagree. Besides, even when they had Heyman, Angle, etc. to talk for them, they were better than they are now, b/c they had each other. In ROH, they would still be decent, so long as they teamed. My feeling on this whole topic is that's the main reason why Haas wants Benjamin to break from WWE again; So they can work together. But if any company decides (& they eventually would) to break them up, they would see each other again in Unemployment.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ I agree with you that they are best as a tag team. It's like Briscoe Brothers. I always found them boring as single wrestlers, but they kick ass together!

Many tag team wrestlers have that problem, at least in my eyes. But Shelton manage to work good as a single wrestler as well.
    Haas might not be that good as a single wrestlers, but I think he would do good in ROH nevertheless.

On the bench!

But Shelton manage to work good as a single wrestler as well.
    Haas might not be that good as a single wrestlers, but I think he would do good in ROH nevertheless.
    I can't recall the last time I saw Shelton as a decent singles wrestler. As for Haas, I think I posted this earlier, but the last things I remember of him was being mis-IDed as Shelton & his time on WWE TV playing other people.

Travicity

Lol what's going on here an argument over this wouldnt expect it.

Im happy Haas is asking for Benjamin to leave. I hope Carlito leaves as well. They're talent arent being used and WWE should realise this and not keep them around if they don't have anything for them. I'd love Benjamin to get out as well as Carlito as well as Gibson lol.

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    They're talent arent being used and WWE should realise this and not keep them around if they don't have anything for them.
    You have that backwards; The talent they have has been used several ways & times, & they no longer have anything for WWE.

Travicity

Yea back in 2005 they were pretty good and WWE no longer has anything for them if so then why keep them around? Just so TNA can't snap them up?

On the bench!

Yea back in 2005 they were pretty good and WWE no longer has anything for them if so then why keep them around? Just so TNA can't snap them up?
    That has nothing to do with it; There are a few in WWE that TNA wouldn't take if available, & vice-versa.

Thinking about it, I have to say that many of these folks (at least on the WWE-to-TNA side) have done their best televised work in WWE's Tag Division, which has been often ripped apart.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Lol what's going on here an argument over this wouldnt expect it.

Im happy Haas is asking for Benjamin to leave. I hope Carlito leaves as well. They're talent arent being used and WWE should realise this and not keep them around if they don't have anything for them. I'd love Benjamin to get out as well as Carlito as well as Gibson lol.
    Carlito would also be great in ROH!

On the bench!

Carlito would also be great in ROH!
    I think it says enough that neither he nor his brother can get steady work in his father's organization.

Mid-carder

People laugh a Haas copying other peoples gimmicks for that run he had. Not only did he do them he did them EXTREMELY well. Doing a different someone elses gimmick week after week (in many cases nearly as well as the person he was copying) has got to be one of the harder things to pull off. Not only was he imitating their mic skills but their finishers too.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast