The John Report: Smackdown 9th April 2010

Jack Swagger Vs. John Morrison

I'm really liking this whole Swagger character. But unfortunately, He was put down by Morrison alot. The two had an amazing match, Which consisted of alot of high-style moves. Swagger was sold as an intelligent guy who knows his craft. After a week as champion, He knows everything. Really? It was a good match tbh, Smackdown needs more of these style of matches. The match went on alot, But it was good solid action which was very enjoyable.

Winner: Jack Swagger

Chris Jericho segment

I don't like how Jericho keeps trying to take the belt off Swagger. Jack says he wants Jericho to face him. We all know it's going to be a triple threat which sucks major ass and is a disappointment.

Shad's Segment

Shad is exactly right. They are certain people who do work as hard as you, Or not as hard, And get a promotion and you don't, its wrong. I mean, At school it happens all over the place. JTG ran down to the ring and got a big boot to the fact. I'm not exactly hating this storyline, But I'm not jumping up and down when SD is released so i can see the weekly update of what's going on with these two. I'm just laughing at this guy in the front row shouting "Your time, Shad!"

Drew McIntyre Vs. Matt Hardy

We still have this long ass entrance from Drew, Which imo is incredibly annoying but it does show he's better than the other superstars by having such a starting promo. Lol at him picking up a mic and not talking. I'm honestly bored by these two. Drew isn't the most exciting and Hardy is boring and lame. Move Drew onto bigger and better things and leave Hardy on Superstars. We all know Drew will win. Boring.

Winner: Drew McIntyre

CM Punk shaving Darren Young's Hair

I fucking love this. They should have done this earlier, But I absolutely love this. Punk draws so much heat, Even from his own hometown that it's amazing. He needs the world title. I agree with Punk fully. He is trying to do good, But the fans boo him. This storyline is awesome and needs to continue all the way through the NXT competition.

Trent Barreta & Caylen Croft Vs. Hart Dynasty

Meh, It was an ok match. These two youngsters need to develop themselves on Superstars before SD. One of them tapped to David Hart Smith, Who weirdly enough, Aren't getting anywhere.

Winners: Hart Dynasty

Edge Vs. Chris Jericho [Winner gets World Championship shot at Extreme Rules]

It was a good match, But this stupid triple match shit is boring. How many times have we seen a SD Title match at a PPV with 3 people in? Tons. WWE need to either pick Jericho or Edge, Not have them both in there because that completely takes away the match that mainevented this show.

Winner: No-one.

Overall: Good show overall, Loved the CM Punk/JerichoEdgeSwagger segments/feuds. Loved the Swagger/Morrison match which is the real highlight of this show. 5/10.