Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Melina Tweets In Spanish

- Melina sent out two Tweets in Spanish today. Here they are translated to English: I'm trying my best to represent our people and make you proud! There is much more to do. I have to work harder and improve. I pray that I continue to earn your love and respect. I hope people see I'm trying to pave the way for our culture. There have been many Latinos in the WWE, and Latina women, less! But when I got there began to be more. I am proud that I opened that door. I hope I can contribute much more to you all! We are people so passionate, loving and hardworking! We deserve more recognition!

Sorry it took me so long to send a Tweet in Spanish. Just to let all Latinos know, see and read your messages. It just takes a while to write ... I was happy to see people who write in Spanish in the chat yesterday. I hope that this is what is called in Spanish. I want to know about me .... When I was little, I was very shy and quiet. Do not know if it was because I was so bad or because I was a funny girl, but I speak Spanish when I get laughed at and mocked. I was just a child. But because I was afraid to talk because I felt so stupid. I still do! But I'm doing what I can. I hope that writing will help. I have read many of your tweets and the love and encouragement have been amazing! Those who were translating tweets, thanks! I mean do not tell you what is happening. I share my life and this world with you. You give me strength and motivation to keep working hard. I am grateful to be able to talk to you all and I send my love and appreciation. And yes I am Melina! for this person who keeps asking: p hee hee hee! I love you all. Thanks for everything. With all my love, Melina.

pws

thanks for the post John
    EYES OF THE INSANE

wow thanks for the post