Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thread: taylor vs tyler

The Mac

Default taylor vs tyler

so its official the edmonton oilers will be drafting first in the 2010 nhl draft so now the big question
    do u draft taylor hall or tyler seguin
    in my opinion taylor hall should be the number one pick he has that game changing abiility that
    tyler just dont have. and during the playoff series with the 2 of them tyler disappeared while taylor prospered
    i hope there isnt a repeat performance by the oilers they always waste there top picks (have u heard of steve kelly, jasion bosignmore no me neither) plus taylor has great chemistry with another young one that the oilers have in jordon eberle
    lets hope the oilers get hall

Well... it all really depends on what the teams want, but I agree that Taylor Hall seems to be the better overall player and I think he could help the Oilers out the most. I think either play could help them out though, really and I don't think picking Tyler first would be a mistake necessarily.

As far as the Oilers making bad picks, they have made some... but they've also drafted guys like Paul Coffey, Grant Fuhr, Jason Arnott, Ryan Smyth and others.

The Mac

yes but that was under the old scouting team
    since barry fraser left its all been mostly crap
    except for cogs and gagner