Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ I don't care about the law when it comes to things like that. If I want to smoke things I find in the nature, I do that without any bad consciousness.

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ I don't care about the law when it comes to things like that. If I want to smoke things I find in the nature, I do that without any bad consciousness.
    They won't let you do it when they put you behind bars.

Besides, it's bad for others... It's not even illegal to smoke cigarettes, etc., but several members of my family (myself included) have very bad health issues unless we are in largely non-smoking areas.

It's more damaging for your health to live in a big city than to smoke cigarettes. Anyway, let's keep on topic!

On the bench!

It's more damaging for your health to live in a big city than to smoke cigarettes. Anyway, let's keep on topic!
    If you think that way, you no longer have to worry about brain damage, which may explain why it's now OK for you to think that way.

Back o-t, brain cells are also proven damaged if you think he'll still be under TNA contract when his case closes.

I love how some people think Jeff has "just been smoking weed" these last several years. Give mea damn break, please. Jeff is an addict, plain and simple. I love watching the guy perform but the fact is, if he's not healthy, he's not doing anyone any good, especially himself.

^^ I never said he didn't do any other drugs. But I think it's stupid to focus on the drug abuse when he is a great performer. Give the guy a break and a chance to show that he truly is the great wrestler he is.

On the bench!

^^ I never said he didn't do any other drugs. But I think it's stupid to focus on the drug abuse when he is a great performer. Give the guy a break and a chance to show that he truly is the great wrestler he is.
    They do... He did lots of great things in WWE (& maybe TNA too) when not on drugs... Probably better in-ring (& certainly for his overall health) when he's clean.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234