Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Mac

ya roh he would be a main eventer

Wrestlers get used improperly all the time in WWE and TNA. Nothing is going to change. But what did Styles expect? To carry the company and gold the title for a year or more? Just having Flair in his corner on tv doesn't mean he is invulnerable to the business decisions behind the scenes. They decided they want RVD to be champ, fine but I do think they should have done it at the PPV. Styles cannot start believing his own hype and thinking everything is going his way because if this industry has shown us anything its that things come down from the top that don't always make sense but they will sure as hell flip u upside down and that's the case with Styles. He let himself believe that he was going to be champion for a long time, and now he's pissed because his childish fantasy didn't work out. Too damn bad, this is a business and TNA will do what they think is best for the company and not one man.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ It's still stupid to put the strap on a person who's been in TNA for two weeks and fought 2 matches dude. RVD or not!

The Mac

would u have rather it went on jeff??

I'd be pissed if I were him.

TNA decided to take the belt off him whilst he's in a major heel run, just to give it to someone who debuted on march 8th.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

AJ had the ball and he dropped it. Even though his run with Flair was good most people didn't like him and in RVD TNA has a Champion that they can market. Hes more recognizable than AJ ever was and even though I don't like this its a smart move

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

The Mac

i dont see how rvd is reliable enough to give the title to
    look at wwe he got the title then was busted for drugs
    i wouldnt trust him at all

We've seen that TNA's doesn't care about drugs. In RVD they have a Champ that will sell tickets outside of the Impact Zone which seems to be one of their major plans right now

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

The Mac

but so would many others who have been in tna for awhile longer

had those people sold TNA would not have been doing 1 ratings mate

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast