Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    On the bench!

Default WWE realeases shelton benjamin

Big...big....mistake

Benjamin!?!?!?! WTF are they thinking!? The best pure athlete in the buisness and they let him go? Good job morons. Mickie and the jobbers I don't care much for. Mickie's been buried lately anyways and it's not like the other guys were significant anyways. But yeah I'm pissed about Shelton. I get the feeling he'll go to TNA and probably end up back in WWE. At least I have hope!

very big mistake well see him in tna with jim ross

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Very WISE Move. He sucked, was never gonna draw, botched moves, was stupid enough to wear his title upside down and most importantly bored me to hell. Good Riddance

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ And you just got into Indy wrestling??

As Konan said, he is a pure athlete and a great technical wrestler. His match against HBK in The Gold Rush Tournament was one of the greatest matches in RAW history! I'm actually glad they released him, as I don't want WWE to have such a superstar when they can't use him property.

I can't say it to many times. I really hope Benjamin hooks up with Haas and signs with ROH!!

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    Very WISE Move. He sucked, was never gonna draw, botched moves, was stupid enough to wear his title upside down and most importantly bored me to hell. Good Riddance
    AT LEAST : he is more entertaning then superman cena lol

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ And you just got into Indy wrestling??

As Konan said, he is a pure athlete and a great technical wrestler. His match against HBK in The Gold Rush Tournament was one of the greatest matches in RAW history! I'm actually glad they released him, as I don't want WWE to have such a superstar when they can't use him property.

I can't say it to many times. I really hope Benjamin hooks up with Haas and signs with ROH!!

Just becayse I just got into Indies doesn't change the fact that he's stupid. Who the hell wears their title upside down?? Also, even if he can't talk he's not an Austin Aries that I like him.

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

On the bench!

Just becayse I just got into Indies doesn't change the fact that he's stupid. Who the hell wears their title upside down?? Also, even if he can't talk he's not an Austin Aries that I like him.
    r u talking to me ?

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I've seen more people wearing their titles upside down. Briscoes even wear their titles around their necks. That looks kinda stupid

Quote Originally Posted by "Ruff" Ridwan View Post
    r u talking to me ?

No Sir I was talking to SM. As for your Cena quip, I agree on that but fact remains that Cena sells

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast