Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Default A Mark's View #1

This can be moved to Wrestling columns in the creative section if this is the wrong place to post it. Ok, lately there's been a lot of focus on fired WWE stars and wrestlers jumping ships to TNA and the Indy Scene. I will in this report write my toughts on events that would be bad or good for the Indy scene.
    Hope you enjoy, as I've thought of making this a thing

~~ Christopher Daniels Jumping Ships to ROH?

There's been a lot of speculation about this. As he is booked for ROH shows in May, and for financial reasons could not stay in TNA. I think Daniels would do better in ROH, as he's proven himself as a great main eventer, and I don't think I sound stupid if I say Daniels will be ROH's next TV Champion.
    Because of TNA's stacked roster I do think Daniels would get more time in the ring in ROH, alltough when that said, TNA are stupid if they let him go.

~~ Motor City Machine Guns the next ROH Tag Team Champions?

I have played with this idea, as they are booked for a match in ROH at April 8, they will take on current ROH Tag Team Champions Kings Of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castangoli) What if the ROH management pull off the biggest rib in Indy Wrestling history? By putting the belts on MCMG's, they are forced to defend those belts on regular basis. I'm sure I would mark if this happened, and just think of the Tag Team Division ROH would get?!

~~ Worlds Greatest Tag Team to ROH or TNA?

There have also been a lot of speculation where Shelton Benjamin and Charlia Haas will end up now as both are currently unemployed. Shelton got fired a couple of weeks ago and could now be heading for TNA, or maybe as Haas' tipped him; ROH! I know I would love to see The Worlds Greatest Tag Team in ROH, and I'm sure they would fit in perfectly. Benjamin's golden standard pure wrestling withs ROH more than TNA and Haas' fits in good together with other LightHeavyweight wrestlers in ROH as Roderick Strong and Chris Hero.
    It will no doubt be interesting to see what they choose!

Travicity

Shelton I think is more TNA and I wanted him there for so many years but last couple havnt really cared anymore . I think Haas suits ROH more than Benjamin.