Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Kizarny Suggests Free Mental Health Care For Wrestlers

Nick Cvjetkovich (Kizarny), who started out with Edge and Christian on the Canadian indies, wrote a very interesting article saying that WWE would be better off offering free mental health care than free rehab to its former contract performers, believing mental health could have saved Chris Kanyon, Chris Benoit and Kerry Von Erich. “I have had countless conversations with wrestlers that have been released from WWE and some of the thoughts they shared were chilling. What they had contemplated was horrific. I will admit to having had a disturbing thought or two or three since my release from WWE. I truly love wrestling and have ever since I was a boy just like every other wrestler. I believe wrestling to be an impossible art for anyone who doesn’t truly love it. Other wrestlers sometimes pull rank and torture their own as a means to share their pain and experience in loving something that has eaten away at them over the years. I believe that sorrow would be of better use if heard by the ears of a professional psychiatrist instead of taking it out on themselves or on loved ones

Going through so many drastic highs and lows is hell on the brain and far outweigh the permanent physical injuries the wrestlers endure.” .

The Wrestling Observer

Gotta say I agree with his sentiments here.

very well said thanks for the post John
    EYES OF THE INSANE

On the bench!

I'd say they should offer both, since both can probably be linked to their careers.