so ive been thinking lately of everyone on the roster who is most deserving of a title reign
and although there is many people who have a right to feel that they should have the title i've come up
with a few names..... let me know what u think and fee free to make ur own suggestions

Kane: although being thought of as a dominate superstar and being a top or close to the top wrestler for many years kane hasn't had a real world championship reign yet. his ony wwf/e title reign lasted a day and i think a superstar that is respected as much as kane is deserves a decent title reign. let him get a good 4-6 month reign IMO he has been one of the most underutilized wrestler in wwe in the past few years

Big Show: although this might be eradicated on sunday Big show hasnt had the reign that he deserves. he had the ecw title for awhile but that belt doesnt have the prestige that the wwe or world heavyweight title has. i hope he beats swagger and gets a decent reign

Christan: one of my fav wrestlers and although he is smaleer rey won the title so why cant he. christan is very technically sound and has great promo skills. TNA recognized his talent and draw ability and made him champion and now its time for wwe to do the same.