Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    The Mac

Default Most deserving of a wwe title reign?

so ive been thinking lately of everyone on the roster who is most deserving of a title reign
    and although there is many people who have a right to feel that they should have the title i've come up
    with a few names..... let me know what u think and fee free to make ur own suggestions

Kane: although being thought of as a dominate superstar and being a top or close to the top wrestler for many years kane hasn't had a real world championship reign yet. his ony wwf/e title reign lasted a day and i think a superstar that is respected as much as kane is deserves a decent title reign. let him get a good 4-6 month reign IMO he has been one of the most underutilized wrestler in wwe in the past few years

Big Show: although this might be eradicated on sunday Big show hasnt had the reign that he deserves. he had the ecw title for awhile but that belt doesnt have the prestige that the wwe or world heavyweight title has. i hope he beats swagger and gets a decent reign

Christan: one of my fav wrestlers and although he is smaleer rey won the title so why cant he. christan is very technically sound and has great promo skills. TNA recognized his talent and draw ability and made him champion and now its time for wwe to do the same.

On the bench!

Kane: I could see him as a Champ; I'm not sure how to book his way there, tho.
    Show: Even making him a Tag Chap was a mistake. Face it; Rock's name fits better now... Big & Slow.
    Christian: TNA made him a Champ b/c it is a largely-less-talented company. Then, they let him go, which is what WWE should do again. ECW Champ (or Tag) is the best he deserves.

My question: Where is Kofi's? I thought he was headed for it after the Orton feud.

The Mac

If show beats swagger they will need a decent sized guy to face show
    to make it even slightly believeable that show could be beat...... enter Kane
    christan is one of the better technical wrestlers in wwe and with his top promo skills
    should easily get a title shot sooner rather then later and idk kofi is a bit to unbelieveable as champion

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by macmichaud2 View Post
    If show beats swagger they will need a decent sized guy to face show
    to make it even slightly believeable that show could be beat...... enter Kane
    christan is one of the better technical wrestlers in wwe and with his top promo skills
    should easily get a title shot sooner rather then later and idk kofi is a bit to unbelieveable as champion
    People have to realize that Show is huge, but not tough enough or physically able enough to be a believable Champ. Likewise, I think that could best be shown by having someone smaller, faster, etc. beat him.

Christian is not one of the better anything in WWE right now, & if anything, his work with Edge a few weeks back proved who the star of that team was, both in-ring & on-mic.

Kofi would be far better & as-believable (at the very least).

The Mac

christan looked awesome in that match
    and they have been building the big show as beating ppl with one punch
    how does that not look tough. and kofi is still too cartoonish to be champ
    kinda reminds me of rocky maiva who only became champ once he was the rock

On the bench!

christan looked awesome in that match
    and they have been building the big show as beating ppl with one punch
    how does that not look tough. and kofi is still too cartoonish to be champ
    kinda reminds me of rocky maiva who only became champ once he was the rock
    Christian has not looked "awesome" since they shut-down ECW. (OK; Maybe on NXT, but he's largely facing unproven rookies.) Besides, I was referring to Edge outdoing him on the mic, which has been the case a long time.

Beating people with one punch would look tough, if the punch didn't often look "cartoonish" or like nothing special, &/or the opponents weren't already weakened &/or tired-out.

Kofi is far from "cartoonish", esp. compared to some recent Champs/contenders.

The Mac

idk about that christan held his own IMO
    swagger was talking and got ko'd so idk how
    that proves the punch is weak

On the bench!

idk about that christan held his own IMO
    swagger was talking and got ko'd so idk how
    that proves the punch is weak
    I've thought Swagger is laughable as a Champ since he became one. In an actual match where he was taking a shot at someone's Title, he'd never win.

Christian is OK at best in-ring, & I've seen any that can outdo him on the mic.

The Mac

ya swagger dont deserve the title but saying kofi is better then him or past champs/challangers is stupid
    u think kofi is better then cena(maybe), batista, seamus, HHH, jericho, taker, orton

On the bench!

ya swagger dont deserve the title but saying kofi is better then him or past champs/challangers is stupid
    u think kofi is better then cena(maybe), batista, seamus, HHH, jericho, taker, orton
    Kofi is certainly better than Batista (sometimes), Sheamus, & Orton.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast