Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by TJChurch View Post
    I know exactly what I want, & if you read my posts absent of preconceived notions, you might as well.

Maybe you should stick to the fantasy area. That way, none of it's real, so it doesn't matter if you understand what anyone says or not.
    You're not a very smart kid, are you? You clearly have lost this battle. There no need to keep going. Now it seems kinda pathetic, and they'e all laughing at you. Besides, you're getting into a flame war with a staff member. Go get a drink of water, walk in a circle, smoke something. Chill.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by KeMo View Post
    You're not a very smart kid, are you? You clearly have lost this battle. There no need to keep going. Now it seems kinda pathetic, and they'e all laughing at you. Besides, you're getting into a flame war with a staff member. Go get a drink of water, walk in a circle, smoke something. Chill.
    I'm highly intelligent, & if you disagree, that's another thing you're incorrect about where I am concerned. Also, there was no battle, & therefore no loss. I don't know or care who might be laughing at me. As for you, it's b/c of your positioning as staff nobody will say anything against you, but they probably read some posts, & laugh at them. (Again, don't know or care.) I'm perfectly "chilled", but it'd be better for this thread to stay on-topic, so that's all that need be said.

Quote Originally Posted by TJChurch View Post
    I'm highly intelligent, & if you disagree, that's another thing you're incorrect about where I am concerned. Also, there was no battle, & therefore no loss. I don't know or care who might be laughing at me. As for you, it's b/c of your positioning as staff nobody will say anything against you, but they probably read some posts, & laugh at them. (Again, don't know or care.) I'm perfectly "chilled", but it'd be better for this thread to stay on-topic, so that's all that need be said.
    No. People don't need to fear me because I'm staff. They know and trust me because I am a member of the UOW family, and I am senior member they respect. I have been on topic. I have posted FACTS that you apparently don't want to read or care about. Thats fine. But you keep coming back here posting comments.

I'm closing this thread due to flaming. If you continue to flame around the board like I've seen you do, I will send you packing. This time for good.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

The problem is gone. Thread reopened. Feel free to get back on topic.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Travicity

....So yes it could be due to working with UFC and it could be a good move because he could make UFC even bigger but alot of die hard MMA fans probably wont like it.

The Mac

ya the older guys wont like it thinking dana
    is trying to turn it into more sports entertainment
    but shane is a marketing whiz and also can help get ufc events
    in places they have been trying to get like MSG

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234