Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thumbs up Paul Daley Believes Pressure From The Fans Could Get Him Back In The UFC

Source: Fighters Only Magazine

Former UFC Welterweight, Paul Daley money and pressure from the fans could help see him return to the UFC in the future, despite Dana White saying Daley will never fight in the UFC again.

Speaking via Fighters Only Magazine, Daley said:

“I’m just going to be me now. When people say why am I not in the UFC I’ll say the same thing as ever. If you’re winning fights and a lot of people are talking about you… whether Dana White likes it or not, he’s all about the money.”

“If I can bring money to the UFC, everybody’s talking about Paul ‘Semtex’ Daley, how much better he’s got since the Koscheck fight, all these top names he’s beaten outside of the UFC, Dana’s got to respond to the fans at some point.”

“It is not my intention – my intention is just to get better as a fighter anyway. I’m not looking to get back into the UFC. Obviously if they offered me I wouldn’t say no. I just want to keep fighting, keep winning and getting better.”

Daley was released by the UFC after punching Josh Koscheck following the end of the fight at UFC 113 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Daley is booked to compete in Australia during the month of July against a yet to be determined opponent.

The Mac

idk im not sure if he will be back
    he said parisyn wouldnt fight again and he hasnt
    babalu hasnt either and its been almost 3 years since he was released
    if i was daley i wouldnt count on being back