Source: MMABay.co.uk

Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson has verbally shot down a reporter who questioned the hunger that "Rampage" has for fighting after leaving the UFC to make movies.

When asked by ESPN.co.uk about whether he still wanted it as much, Jackson responded very angrily:

“That ain’t got nothing to do with it. If you’re trying to piss me off, keep going forward with these questions, Doing the movie… that ain’t got anything to do with my fight. I don’t appreciate people trying to put the two together. They’ve got nothing to do with each other.”

“I hate it when people ask questions like that. Really it is a stupid question. Why would I take a fight if a movie would change the way I fight and I go out and get hurt? It’s stupid. Think about what you’re saying. I’m not one of those guys, I’m not like that. Other people do movies and get soft, that isn’t me. That ain’t got nothing to do with me.”

Jackson has stated many times that he has been training harder than ever for his fight with Rashad Evans at UFC 114 this Saturday night.