Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default WWE's Chris Jericho scores hosting role on ABC network TV series

WWE Superstar Chris Jericho has been booked as the host of ABC's new summer game show "Downfall," THR reported late Wednesday night.

Jericho, one of WWE's most prominent Superstars, will emcee festivities for the six-episode series that premieres on June 22.

Set to receive lead-in support from sturdy summer performer "Wipeout," "Downfall" is a trivia game show in which contestants answer questions before "largest conveyor belt ever seen on TV" sends prizes, and later the contestants' family members and even themselves, off the roof of a Los Angeles high-rise.

From ABC's press release:

In the six-episode, one-hour weekly series, the addictive, action-packed game will be played atop the roof of a downtown Los Angeles high-rise, where contestants will try to quickly answer a series of trivia questions against the clock in seven rounds. Fabricated facsimiles of all prizes will be placed on the largest conveyor belt ever seen on TV, with a pile of cash at the end that ranges from $5,000 to $1 million. In each round, players will try to answer all the questions before their prizes and cash go over the edge, off the roof and crashing 100 feet to the street below. If the cash goes over the side of the building, the game is over and that player is eliminated.

If a player begins to struggle for answers to the game's category-based questions, there will be two ways to back up the belt: "Surrender a Personal Possession" (where the player offers a personal material possession for the conveyor belt and risks its being dropped over the edge and destroyed); or the "Friend on the Belt" option (where players' own friends or family members, such as their grandmother, can be placed on the belt to help them find the answers). If they don't beat the clock, this person risks going over the side of the building just like the previous prizes -- but in this case wearing a decelerator harness to soften the fall.

After each successful round, the player can leave with prizes already won or risk them all again to keep going toward the $1 million final prize. In the last round, players will be placed on the conveyor belt holding all the cash and will need to answer all 10 questions correctly before time runs out. If not, it's over the edge to their downfall.

LOP

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mac

sounds cool

Works for me.