Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Undertaker Storyline Sparks Curiosity

-- SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long announced last night on Friday Night SmackDown that over the Memorial Day weekend, The Undertaker was found by his brother Kane "in a vegetative state," following a vicious assault of unknown origins. The storyline sparked much curiosity regarding the health of The Undertaker as according to www.India-Server.com, thousands of wrestling fans are searching online to find out whether he has really died.

The website added: "Till now no official statement has been issued by the wrestler’s family or the World Wrestling Entertainment. The fans of Undertaker are praying for his well being."
    Um....Is this for real? I'm sure if Undertaker really died it wouldn't be a storyline. I can't believe how some fans really confuse reality with fiction. While we all saw Taker's nose injury last time he was on tv, if anything that maybe the reports of the severity of his facial injuries was part of a work to go ahead with this new Kane storyline. Undertaker is one of the biggest stars in not only WWE , but in wrestling. If he was really dead we'd know it. But I gotta give kudos to WWE, they really got some people sucked in. They haven't pulled that off in years.

Ladies' Night

it just means that WWE is doing thier job well with this storyline. and thank God for that...it better not end with some cheesy finish

thanks for the update

the wwe will screw this up some how, thanks for the post
    EYES OF THE INSANE

the last time I remember fans taking a storyline serious was in 06 when people really thought the owner of company's limo blew up. than a 2 weeks later Vince starts off RAW and I thought holy shit Vince is zombie. No it was lets pay tribute to a guy who killied his family night.