Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Travicity

Not overated at all lol. Wade isnt in Bryan's league. Danielson's in the top 5 wrestlers in the world. They even took Bryan out of it to him in something else. Just WWE dosent use actual talent to there full capacity.

Mid-carder chris jericho is wwe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Not overated at all lol. Wade isnt in Bryan's league. Danielson's in the top 5 wrestlers in the world. They even took Bryan out of it to him in something else. Just WWE dosent use actual talent to there full capacity.

Well first off he is no where near top 5 in the world are you crazy angle wolfe kaz rvd jeff hardy chris jericho orton edge Cmpunk ETC and at the end off the day he is gone from wwe and wade will rise to the top.

you my friend are wrong

danielson and nigel "desmonde wolfe" mcguiness are 2 of the best wrestlers in the world

all the ones you named arent

kurt angle is up there yes all the others you mentioned from wwe are not they may be some of the best "wrestling entertainers" in the world but bryan could out wrestle any of them in his sleep guarnteed

and its no suprise that u would say cm punk but not gonna lie he is also up there not the best but up there in that list

wade barret is a joke he is just a glorified big man and thats all he will ever be

Mid-carder chris jericho is wwe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadmanwalkin View Post
    you my friend are wrong

danielson and nigel "desmonde wolfe" mcguiness are 2 of the best wrestlers in the world

all the ones you named arent

kurt angle is up there yes all the others you mentioned from wwe are not they may be some of the best "wrestling entertainers" in the world but bryan could out wrestle any of them in his sleep guarnteed

and its no suprise that u would say cm punk but not gonna lie he is also up there not the best but up there in that list

wade barret is a joke he is just a glorified big man and thats all he will ever be
    \

first of my friend i love wolfe i just think bryan is overrated what he did in roh was great but besides what he did in that company he is a noboady.
    Last edited by chris jericho is wwe; 06-14-2010 at 02:26 AM.

well we can agree on one thing

wolfe is awesome as much as i dont watch tna i just know hes amazing

with further cena and all other comments to bring him back i'm sceptical, as I'm sure many people are.

The WWE.com headline says they've release Daniel Bryan -WWE name - with Bryan Danielson - Real name - in brackets. Which is how they usually word it when somebody is released. Looks to me like Daniel Bryan has been released by the company but Bryan Danielson is going to be hired.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345