Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DA's E3 2010 Coverage *Full Coverage*

One time a year the whole world bow downs to the supremacy of games at the Awesomeness that is E3, this year we will see the rise of the motion controllers, the comeback of Gears of War, Teriyach at it once again with CoD: Black Ops and a lot of Indie Game Makers, keep turned on this thread as E3 has begun!

This thread is open for questions guys, I'll be watching it and making fun of them eventually.

DA's E3 Coverage is Brought to you by:
    1UP
    Joystiq
    G4
    And Many More!

Credit goes to a GOD of GFX RJ

Natal Renamed Officially

Microsoft has officially confirmed earlier rumors that its motion-sensing Project Natal will be officially released under its new name - Kinect.

Confirmation came to us by way of the official Experience Natal event in Los Angeles. The image above was provided by Microsoft to attendees of the event.

Now apparently 'Kinect' can hear you, you say movies and it plays movies, you wave and it moves the screen, you say play and it plays, you say stop and it stops, you hear music you can say 'play music.' The guy fails because he played Justin Bieber... can I hear a FAILZORZ? Anyways it looks decent but it looks crazy and hard to use... also you can video with MSN people and stuff.

Update: You'll get ESPN on your X-Box via X-Box Live - 'But I have cable for that n00bz'

Via my eyes by Spike

So if I say 'boobs' it'll look for boobs?

Not that I like burning the X-Box but the models look REALLY delayed. They presented raft games, games that look like Wii Sports and blah, but you'll have to count with the delay, just a note, there is also a Pet game called KinectPets, it was the most decent looking but it still looked delay, and Skittles (the tiger) was like a retarded puppy.

- Kinect arrives Novemeber 4 2010

New Xbox 360 shipping today for $299; 250GB HDD, built-in Wi-Fi

Microsoft has officially revealed a new Xbox 360 (the same one we already saw in that Italian ad) with a 250GB HDD, built-in Wi-Fi, a shiny new coat of glossy black paint, and, insanely enough, it's shipping to retailers right now. Attendees of today's presser got a free ones, so you can expect us to be giving away as many as we can, as soon as we can.

Thanks to Joystiq for the image and Spike for the Coverage

holy shit that looks fucking awesome :o

I want that new 360 right now!!!!! It looks hot as hell!

and I want that Kinect thing or what ever. It looks awesome. I can see me one day being funny just naming random things before it tells me to STFU.

Microsoft

Sonic Free Riders, EA Sports Active 2.0 announced for Kinect

Sonic Free Riders has been officially announced as one of the fifteen launch games for Xbox Kinect. Of course, you knew about this thanks to the Joystiq Superspy™. Gameplay wasn't shown at Microsoft's E3 press conference, but if it's a launch game, it's bound to be playable on the E3 show floor, right?

In addition to Sonic Free Riders, other launch games announced for Kinect include EA Sports Active 2.0 and a game based on The Biggest Loser.

Harmonix debuts Dance Central, its Kinect dance game

Though we caught a glimpse of it at last night's Kinect unveiling, Harmonix has put Dance Central on the stage of Microsoft's E3 2010 press conference. Developed in collaboration with MTV Games, the fully-featured rhythm game will offer 600 moves and 90 routines (that's dance parlance) when it launches alongside Kinect in November. It'll also support up to three players and, as with Harmonix's other titles, post-launch DLC.

If Harmonix can put out Portal songs as Rock Band DLC, a "Natal Rave" download can't be outside the realms of possibility.

ESPN Teams with Microsoft

In previous E3 conferences, Microsoft announced partnerships with Netflix, Last.fm, Facebook and Twitter as non-gaming enhancements to the Xbox Live "experience." This year, Xbox Live users can expect 3500 events live and on demand from ESPN in an "exclusive partnership." Content mentioned included NBA, MLB, college football, college basketball, soccer and Sports Center. However, there was no mention of NFL or NHL.

With Kinect, connected viewers are able to vote on which teams fans think can win. There will be stats and live tickers, and you'll be able to switch between games nearly instantaneously. Impressively, this service will be free for Xbox Live Gold members, undoubtedly making it one most valuable additions to the Live service.

Call of Duty DLC launching first on Xbox Live until 2012

Following up on their partnership with Modern Warfare 2, Activision and Microsoft have announced a new agreement at E3 that will make Call of Duty DLC timed Xbox exclusives for at least the next three years, until 2012. Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC will be available first on Xbox Live, with PSN and PC releases likely to follow a few months afterwards. Considering the overwhelming demand for Modern Warfare 2 DLC, this is undoubtedly a "win" for Microsoft.

Thanks to: Joystiq for this massive update

A couple of pics from the new games, obviously not all as I'm not waiting all that time... lol

MGS: Rising

It looks beastly man... well it's a MGS...

GOW III

This is another thing that looks impressive in Microsoft's conference 'what can go wrong?!?'

A new game called 'Kingdoms'

This looked decent, Ill have to look for more...

Halo... or something

It was decent... the framerate was slow but a fucking triple kill with a thumper made up for it...

Kinect

YAYZ let's move...

X-Box play music

Dude: What the fuck? How did Bieber get there?!?! It must be my girl...

Co-Worker: But you told me yesterday that you had NO kids...

ESPN + Microsoft

It went downhill from here...

Funny shit!

White guy dancin' trying to break it down!

A white boy trying to dance... MS Failed so much during E3...

LOL the justin bieber...

poor white guy

EA

It already raped MS... A new Need For Speed....Deadspace 2.... Crysis 2... BFBC2 VIETNAM, Medal of Honor 24 Online gameplay? PWNT... plus EA MMA lets YOU make a vid of trash talking to go online to play & get streamed for real prices. Bulletstorm was dated 2-22-2011... Star Wars the Old Republic looks tight...

Also announced Sims 3 & EA Active 2

Bulletstorm kills retail with skill on February 22, 2011

Epic Games' Cliff Blezsinski took the stage at the EA keynote to show off People Can Fly's Bulletstorm. Thankfully, he had more than a new trailer with which to scare your dick off (that's an actual phrasein the game, by the way) and confirmed a launch date of February 22, 2011 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 EA Partners title.

EA Sports Live Broadcast lets you watch other people play games

EA has announced a new online service called EA Sports Live Broadcast, which will allow users to share videos online of both in-game action and out-of-game smacktalking. The service will also provide programming in the form of fights against players chosen to battle each other for prizes and online fame, matches narrated by live commentators, and other live online events.There's no information yet on if the service will have an extra cost, but it will debut with EA Sports MMA on October 19th of this year.

Medal of Honor beta June 21 on Xbox 360, PS3 & PC

The Medal of Honormultiplayer beta will launch June 21 on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Beta codes will be distributed by retailers to pre-purchasers of the game. Battlefield: Bad Company 2"VIP" members (anyone who bought the game new or bought VIP access) who have also pre-ordered Medal of Honor will receive early access to the beta, beginning this Thursday, June 17.The beta will include two maps, Helmand Valley and Kabul City Ruins, and support for up to 24 players across two gameplay modes, Team Assault and Combat Mission. During its E3 press conference today, EA showcased a live demonstration of the DICE-developed multiplayer. It looked sharp, and it looked a lot like Modern Warfaretoo.Additional details about beta enrollment are available on medalofhonor.com. Medal of Honoris scheduled for release on October 12.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 'Vietnam' add-on coming Winter 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnamwas just announced at EA's press conference. The expansion pack to the hit FPS series will be released this winter. No further details were airdropped, but we'll be sure to fight our way to getting more details soon.

Dead Space 2 launches on January 25, 2011

Deftly avoiding the commercial kill zone of the holidays, Dead Space 2is putting its foot down in the early 2011 window -- which, if it's anything like 2010, will eventually be stuffed with feet anyway. Horribly severed feet. Launching on January 25, 2011 in North America (and January 28th in Europe), Dead Space 2grants engineer-turned-monster-surgeon Isaac a new suit and sends him straight into a new environment, the dystopian and violent Sprawl. Visceral Games has also promised to lift up the metaphorical helmet and flesh out Isaac's tortured persona in the game. "My god, it's full of scars. Eww."

Crysis 2 to support 3D on all platforms

EA has claimed that Crytek's Crysis 2 will be the first "true 3D" game for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. This is likely EA's marquee 3D title promised at the last Electronic Arts investor call. Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli stated that the "3D revolution" is part of the team's continued "strive to raise the technology bar ... The 3D experience represents a quantum leap in interactive entertainment. With all of the same story and action seen in the 2D version of the game, the 3D version adds another dimension of intensity and immersion to the action."

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit races to retail November 16

Criterion's Need for Speedhas finally been revealed. EA's E3 keynote ripped off the cover on Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, a reboot of the long-running racing series due to launch on November 16.The introductory trailer promises a full campaign mode for both racer and cop and reveals a new feature called Autolog. This will track how you play and will support leaderboards for bragging rights between friends. There are also in-game power-ups (a spike strip for the cops is detailed), which can be utilized through the d-pad.Update: EA just sent a press release revealing a November 19 release for Europe, as well as a Wii port in development at Exient.

Thanks to Joystiq once again...

Updated the above post, I'll add pics tomorrow guys <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast