Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Idiot Extrodinair Dragón De Muerte's Avatar

Default what do you think to this for an idea for ink inc?

Hi just sat a round watching another episode of tna and thought of an idea for ink inc, thought I would post it and see what u think.

Ink inc are ccurrently kind of fueding with team 3d who are the heels in this situation, The way I would have it is in the big "final" match have tomko interferee on the side of ink inc.
    Ink inc wuld proceed to destroy team 3d with there newest member and possibly start tatooing/spray painting there victims in the style of the wolfpac,
    This would give ink inc a major push as a team as well as set them up as a new version of the wolfpac possibly,
    tomko has the right look for the group and provides the "big muscle" guy they lack, this also gives tomko something to do than just sit on his butt earning paychecks.
    The final effect of this angle is team 3d become faces again, whilst team 3d are good heels I personaly like them as faces at the moment as I believe beer money to be a better top heel team.

this is my idea please tell me what you think,
    thank you for ur time

i like that idea alot with the addition of tomko and maybe one more wrestler they could be a solid group to be recond with if tna does it right.