Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This fan made me just I mean really come on first off he says US Title is for Jobbers on then goes on to say Benoit is his favorite. Benoit held the US Title alot so was his favorite a jobber in his eyes and own words. The Miz isn't a jobber he is a future WWE Champion and has earned it. Don't none of you try and tell me he hasn't. He's worked his ass off to improve in the ring and is great on the mic. He isn't great in the ring yes but to be honest Cena isn't either. Miz is decent enough in the ring to go along with his mic skills to be champion. If he keeps on getting better and better he'll be a great wrester in no time. Anyway on to this idiot again. Honestly I wish Miz would have got the punk outside the arena and showed him a thing or two. Plus no matter if your a fan of a guy or not you don't act that way. I'm far from being a Cena fan but if i met the guy I not act like an idiot. I'd respect the guy shake his hand and go about my day.

OMG, Thanks for sharing this idiot ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12