Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Masked Man Revealed on SmackDown

- Joey Mercury was revealed by Big Show to be the masked member of the Straight Edge Society on SmackDown. Mercury has been added to WWE’s SmackDown roster page.

Source - LordsOfPain

John's Thoughts: I was somewhat shocked that they mentioned his name. I'm more shocked that Todd knows his name even though we've not seen Joey in over 4 years. I would have expected Matt to say that. I thought that this was a weak way of revealing who the maked man is - They could have left this for a PPV. The ideal senario would be after Punk wins the belt, The masked man takes his mask off.

thanks for the update john

thanks for the post john
    EYES OF THE INSANE

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    - Joey Mercury was revealed by Big Show to be the masked member of the Straight Edge Society on SmackDown. Mercury has been added to WWE’s SmackDown roster page.

Source - LordsOfPain

John's Thoughts: I was somewhat shocked that they mentioned his name. I'm more shocked that Todd knows his name even though we've not seen Joey in over 4 years. I would have expected Matt to say that. I thought that this was a weak way of revealing who the maked man is - They could have left this for a PPV. The ideal senario would be after Punk wins the belt, The masked man takes his mask off.

If Mercury was signifigant I'd say yeah do it at a ppv. He was the Marty Janetty of M&M...the forgettable guy. Also people kind of had an idea that it was him thanks to internet leaks, and speculations. So not really a surprise. WWE really needs to do a better job of keeping it's "surprises" mum. I mean we're pretty much going to get the same "we peeked at the present before Christmas" thing with Kane and Undertaker. It's no surprise that it's supposed to be Kane. WWE if they were smart would make it someone else quiet like. But it'll be Kane, and we'll have already known. Predictability is WWE's #1 flaw anymore.

Ladies' Night

Idiot Extrodinair Dragón De Muerte's Avatar

I agree with john's opinion's to me the shock was not who was under the mask but that the commentators recognised him as not only was he forgetable but he looks completely differant to when he was in mnm, just made it blantently obvious that its scripted.