Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ I understand that, but it's silly either way, having No-Contests, DQ victories and Count Out victories on PPV's

I dont necessarily want this to happen but its an idea. Rather than doing a Kane vs. Undertaker match right off the bat at Night of Champions they could do a "Championship Challenge" match similar to the one they did at Vengeance 2007.

For those that don't know its a match of just former world champions. So pretty much this match could be Kane vs. Taker vs. Punk vs. Show vs. Swagger. Just an idea really to get guys on the card that would otherwise be off due to the whole championship matches only themed card.

Ive seen a lot of rumours of Miz vs Bryan for the US Title, Bryan winning and Miz then cashing in MITB. I did agree with that but have also seen rumours that Miz might be moving to Smackdown ready for when it airs on SYFY.

The MITB is supposedly RAW exclusive for him so what they could do is have him just say something like he's biding his time and then crucially only mention it sparingly since he'll be on a different show then have an angle where Miz shoots down Teddy Long because he's pissed off at not being one of the top guys on Smackdown and he uses his briefcase to get a title match (hopefully against Orton) at Bragging Rights.

Still think and hope he loses the US belt to Bryan though or even better loses it in a triple threat between Miz, Bryan and Bourne which then leads to Bryan and Bourne having a fued going over the US Title.

Kane vs Taker , and probably a triple threat with Cena, Orton and Sheamus (yawn)

A feud between Bryan Danielson and Evan Bourne would be awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I dont necessarily want this to happen but its an idea. Rather than doing a Kane vs. Undertaker match right off the bat at Night of Champions they could do a "Championship Challenge" match similar to the one they did at Vengeance 2007.

For those that don't know its a match of just former world champions. So pretty much this match could be Kane vs. Taker vs. Punk vs. Show vs. Swagger. Just an idea really to get guys on the card that would otherwise be off due to the whole championship matches only themed card.
    I agree, it would be a good idea. I enjoyed the match at Vengeance; Night Of Champions. Even Foley was in it that time

Regarding The 6 Pack Challenge:

Was anyone else slightly pissed when the GM Said the match was being turned into a 6-pack challenge?

Don't get this wrong, I've got nothing wrong with Cena, Edge, Jericho and Barrett but there's clearly other things for them to do at the PPV. Cena and Barrett could face off whilst Edge and Jericho battle (Weeks back on Raw, There was some mention of this). I hate the 6-pack concept. It means that 4 or 5 wrestlers will be laying on the ground at any given moment. The finish will include everyone's finishers (Similar to last nights debacle) and then Sheamus will pin someone (Probably Jericho or Edge) and retain the gold. So damn boring.

If anyone should win the belt, I suggest it be Randy Orton or Wade Barrett. It appears that WWE are U-Turning fast on the Nexus storyline since they only appeared once last night as a faction and that moment was to stare at Nexus. As for Orton, I would strongly accept another title reign. I think we need a face as champion for when Miz cashes his MITB in.

I didn't like the storyline that was aired on RAW (Sheamus got to pick his own challenger only for the GM to deny him of this). WWE should have announced that the matches were going to be qualifying matches where the winner would be entered into a 6-pack challenge; Sheamus still being present at ringside.

Anyway, I will go into this match with an open mind and expect to be pleasantly surprised.

Was anyone else slightly pissed when the GM Said the match was being turned into a 6-pack challenge?

Don't get this wrong, I've got nothing wrong with Cena, Edge, Jericho and Barrett but there's clearly other things for them to do at the PPV. Cena and Barrett could face off whilst Edge and Jericho battle (Weeks back on Raw, There was some mention of this). I hate the 6-pack concept. It means that 4 or 5 wrestlers will be laying on the ground at any given moment. The finish will include everyone's finishers (Similar to last nights debacle) and then Sheamus will pin someone (Probably Jericho or Edge) and retain the gold. So damn boring.

If anyone should win the belt, I suggest it be Randy Orton or Wade Barrett. It appears that WWE are U-Turning fast on the Nexus storyline since they only appeared once last night as a faction and that moment was to stare at Nexus. As for Orton, I would strongly accept another title reign. I think we need a face as champion for when Miz cashes his MITB in.

I didn't like the storyline that was aired on RAW (Sheamus got to pick his own challenger only for the GM to deny him of this). WWE should have announced that the matches were going to be qualifying matches where the winner would be entered into a 6-pack challenge; Sheamus still being present at ringside.

Anyway, I will go into this match with an open mind and expect to be pleasantly surprised.

Six Pack Challenge. It will be Sheamus vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett. What the hell? This is stupid. 3 fueds in one match, Sheamus Orton, Cena Barrett, Jericho Edge.

Than even though they haven't announced it yet Miz vs Bryan. We all know Bryan is going to win

Undertaker vs Kane Kane will win by DQ

Ziggler vs Kofi boring

Harts vs Nexus but which two since Sheffield is hurt

Mabee Laycool vs Melina

All together boring

I agree with John on one point. The fact that we could have more good matches if the 6-Pack Challenge was scrapped. On the other side, I don't want to see Cena face Barret, cause it would be a dud for me. What's exciting now is to see who walks out of the PPV as WWE Champion. Despite who wins the 6-Pack challenge, I think The Miz will cash in his briefcase and win the WWE Title
    If The Miz cashes in his case, I hope he be the first one to not win the Title when cashing in :evil:

I also hope Marella & Kozlov gets a Title Shot at the Tag Team Titles It would be a funny act if they actually won the Titles.

I also hope we get a Unifying with the Womens Titles, maybe in another 6-Pack challenge or something.

Night Of Champions is a PPV who easily can have a Scramble Match as well.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post

I hate the 6-pack concept. It means that 4 or 5 wrestlers will be laying on the ground at any given moment. The finish will include everyone's finishers .
    And that's the best part about the whole thing!
    I just can't wait to watch this match wohoooooo I'm going crazy!

^^ If you think about it, it might suddenly change to a 7-Pack, if Trips suddenly comes back :think:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast