Six Pack Challenge for the WWE Title
Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus

Was a decent match overall although in keeping with the theme of the night by some frustrating creative decisions. Read; Jericho being humiliated and even though eliminated, Cena still saved the day by taking out Nexus with chair shots. Good call on going down to Sheamus and Orton with the Viper winning the belt mind. 7/10

No Holds Barred Match for the World Title
The Undertaker vs. Kane

Despite it not being one of the final two matches on the night I was pleased with this one overall, the storyline with Taker I was concerned would make for a poor showing but luckily it didn't and the finish was well played out. I'd like to see them build for Undertaker coming back to full strength in time for November to complete his 20 years. 6/10

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler

They finally let Ziggler win clean! Excellent. Not a fan of both Ziggler and Kingston running around the ring when they're supposed to be in a debilitating sleeper hold mind. 6/10

WWE United States Title Match
Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

Ok in parts but largely disappointing. Bryan winning with the Labelle Lock was the right call. Now a US Title feud with Evan Bourne please 5/10

WWE Tag Team Title Turmoil Match
The Hart Dynasty vs. The Usos vs Santino and Kozlov vs Henry and Bourne vs Rhodes and McIntyre

Wrestling wise overall was decent enough but there were some bad parts and the set up was horrible.The WWE tag division will continue to be horrible if you throw guys together and call them a team whenever there's a spotlight on the titles. Harts and Usos deserved to be there but the rest were horrible choices just there to get guys on the PPV. Would have been better overall if it was Hart Dynasty vs Usos vs Gallows and Mercury (SES) vs Archer and Hawkins vs Dudbusters vs Nexus or something. 5/10

WWE Women's & Divas Unification Lumberjill Match
Melina vs. Michelle McCool

They jobbed Melina out to McCool again Despite Layla being the womens champion it was frustrating enough having McCool in teh match. Beth is injured so that can't be helped but Gail deserves much better than just one of the lumberjills. Either way one of the 3 divas who are decent loses to a sloppy looking kick in the face? Not even a proper finisher? Terrible. On a side note anyone else notice Rosa Mendes' apalling attempt at a forearm to Jillian? Awful. 3/10

Big Show vs. CM Punk
Boring and predictable. Punks promo was good but you could see the angle of it coming a mile off. Was funny though. Yep I'm mostly talking about the promo as that sums the match up perfectly. Piss poor punch to finish means Punk doesn't even get to win in his hometown. 4/10

Overall a PPV that showed good promise was definitely watchable but isn't likely to stick in the memory for very long and had some baffling decisions to highlight the various problems throughout WWE atm. 6/10