Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Source: clashwrestling.com

CLASH Blog: Jimmy Jacobs (9/07/10)

I'm not even sure this is going to be fair. September 17, Taylor, MI. The All Out War Match. Twenty men that pride themselves as being professional wrestlers competing to be the number one contender to the CLASH Championship.

For 19 of these men, it will be one of the biggest matches of their careers, but not for Jimmy Jacobs. As big as the All Out War Match is, I've been is so many big, marque, high pressure, high stakes matches that I'll win All Out War in my sleep.

While everyone else goes into this match nervous and anxious, I go into this match with an unparalleled calmness and confidence because I am that sure of my ability and my experience. If you think that sounds cocky, YouTube me, Google me, Myspace me, Facebook me, Twitter me and see for yourself. I have main evented professional wrestling cards from Tokyo to London, from coast to coast, LA to New York City. I've wrestled on WWE Smackdown, MTV, Spike TV, International TV, and Pay Per View. Winning All Out War will be just another footnote on my professional resume.

Luckily, the 19 other All Our War competitors have nothing to fear. On September 17th, they will walk into All Out War with nothing and they will leave with nothing. In fact, the man that has the most to fear isn't even in the match. The CLASH Champion J. Miller better hope I have an off day. He better hope I come down with AIDS or Cancer before September 17th. He better hope God shuts down highway 94. He better hope for a miracle. Because short of that, he's walking away from All Out War with a ticking time bomb on his CLASH Championship reign.

The countdown begins when the All Out War Match ends.

Tick tock,
    Jimmy Jacobs

thanks for the post
    EYES OF THE INSANE

No Problem Duke Nukem! Here's a New Blog over at CLASHWRESTLING.COM today of Gavin Quinn talking All Out War in Taylor, MI on 9/17

CLASH BLOG: "GQ" Gavin Quinn (9/09/2010)

Alright people, ready? I'm giving you all an insider tip that is going to get you all out of the brick boxes you call houses, and into...well... maybe... a nice apartment in Taylor? Yikes.

ANYWAYS! Call your bookies, tell them you want your whooooole Burger King check riding on that on September 17th, Gavin Quinn will be the NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER, and winner of the "2010 All Out War" match!

"Gavin, I know how absolutely AMAZING you are and all, but how are you so sure you can throw 19 other men over the top rope without your feet hitting the floor??"

That's what your all thinking, huh?... Well mongloids, I don't have to eliminate 19 other men. Maybe I'll let Dragon Kreed eliminate about 10 jabroni's, before I dump his big ass to the floor! Maybe I'll join Treznik and his lackey's for a hot minute, then let those psycho's eliminate each other!...or maybe even themselves?! Or maybe...JUST maybe...I'll climb through those ropes at whatever number they give me, and dismantle EVERYONE in my path! We all know I'm damn sure capable!

However I decide to win is irrelavent. I will be the #1 contender.

Bet on that.
    Gavin Quinn

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

I hope Jacobs wins

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Source: clashwrestling.com

CLASH Blog: Austin Manix (9/13/2010)

First and foremost, I'd like to address the CLASH fans, or as I like to call you, the CLASH sheep.

A lot of you people think that the "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik isn’t to be trusted and that I am a fool for joining The H3RD. You say that he betrayed his other followers and former members of The H3RD. Well, the old H3RD has nothing to do with Austin Manix! Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, everyone else fell short of seeing what the ultimate goal was and maybe they were the problem, not Tommy Treznik.

Fortunately for myself, I couldn't care less what any of you fools think or even take a second out of out precious day to concern myself with your opinions! Since I refocused myself, Austin Manix now sees everything clearer, I'm one step ahead and I'm smarter than all the rest of you lowly sheep.

Now on to bigger and better things, specifically All Out War! You see, All Out War is the perfect time and place for The H3RD to display first hand how powerful we are. We will do this by making sure that Tommy Treznik comes out the new #1 contender to the CLASH Championship! The Mad Scientist has a formula and a vision that none of you are capable of understanding. It's not about personal gain when it comes to The H3RD, it's about total domination and we start by taking the gold away from J. Miller!

Austin Manix

CLASH CEO Truth Martini Returns On Friday Night!

September 14, 2010

It’s been months since CLASH CEO Truth Martini has been able to appear on a CLASH Wrestling live event. Outside of the world of CLASH, Martini is a world renowned manager, recently leading his client Roderick Strong to his first Ring Of Honor Championship this past Saturday night in New York City. With that being said, Martini will be in the house this Friday night, and anytime Truth is around you know he is going to shake things up!

Martini asked CLASHWRESTLING.COM to announce that he has asked for 6 men to join him in the ring on Friday night. “Cameron Skyy, Tyler Elkins, Tommy Treznik, Hakeem Zane, Mr. 450 Hammett & Austin Manix have been selected at random. These men will be given an opportunity of which I will not disclose until Friday night,” said Martini. What exactly does the CLASH CEO have in store for these 6 men?

Additionally, it’s no secret that Truth Martini has great disdain for Mena Libra. Libra’s continued success in professional wrestling has bothered Truth for many months now. With Libra coming off the biggest weekend of her young career debuting for SHIMMER Women’s Athletes, one must think that Truth will play some role in Mena’s match vs. Nevaeh at All Out War.

Truth Martini joins the long list of CLASH competitors who will take part in Friday night’s All Out War supershow, including current Dragon Gate & Evolve star Jimmy Jacobs and all of your favorite CLASH Wrestling competitors. Join us this Friday night when CLASH Wrestling presents ALL OUT WAR!

Full Line-Up For ALL OUT WAR This Friday, 9/17 In Taylor, MI!

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd
    Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 @ Door

ALL OUT WAR! (#1 Contendership For CLASH Championship)

Featuring: Dragon Kreed, "Mad Scientist Of Maneuvers" Tommy Treznik, Gideon Malice, Jimmy Jacobs, "Sin City Sparklin'" Cameron Skyy, Brandon Bishop, "Caveman" Tyler Elkins, Hakeem Zane, Austin Manix, Pain Killers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows), Jack Verville, "GQ" Gavin Quinn, Keith Calhoun, "Mr. 450" Hammett, Rave Killbourn & More!

Women's Match
    Mena Libra vs. Nevaeh

NO DQ - CLASH Tag Team Championship Match
    Wreck N Roll (Will Vendetta & Wreckingball) (c) vs. Nightlife (Dave Manzo & Jack Night)

Tag Team Gauntlet Invitational
    Victorious Secret (Cameron Salem & Mason Conrad) vs. Power Rangers vs. Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) vs. Koshur Klub (Joseph Schwartz & Sean Tylerstein) vs. Bump N Uglies

CLASH CEO Truth Martini Returns To Shake Things Up!
    “Cameron Skyy, Austin Manix, Tyler Elkins, Tommy Treznik, Hakeem Zane, & "Mr. 450" Hammett have been selected at random. These men will be given an opportunity of which I will not disclose until Friday night” - Truth Martini

Event Results From All Out War (9/17/10)

Thanks to all who attended ALL OUT WAR in Taylor, MI this past weekend! Without a doubt a night to remember, and the foundations of CLASH Wrestling were certainly “shook up” by CLASH CEO Truth Martini! CLASH Wrestling makes its return to action in Dearborn, MI on Saturday, October 23rd at the Dearborn Elks Lodge for THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN! Be sure to keep with CLASHWRESTLING.COM for more information.

RESULTS (9/17/2010):

** CLASH CEO Truth Martini interrupted the NO DQ encounter between Nightlife (Dave Manzo & Jack Night) and Tag Champions Wreck N Roll, however Wreckingball stood alone as Will Vendetta was not in attendance. Truth pointed this out and forced Wreck N Roll to forfeit their Tag Titles. This did not sit happy w/ Nightlife as they’ve wanted their hands on both of Wreck N Roll for quite sometime, leading to Jack Night pulling Truth aside and requesting the match continue as a handicap. Immediately, Truth Martini fired Jack Night from CLASH for touching him, then entering Dave Manzo & Wreckingball into the ALL OUT WAR Match later…

** Additionally, Truth Martini announced the Tag Titles would be on the line in the Tag Team Gauntlet later. With these groundbreaking announcements, Truth requested Cameron Skyy, Hakeem Zane, Tyler Elkins, Tommy Treznik, Austin Manix & “Mr. 450” Hammett to the ring. He announced the six men would compete in a 6 Way Fray match immediately, with the winning man gaining the last entry to ALL OUT WAR, while the pinned man would kickstart ALL OUT WAR (AOW) as #1!

* “Caveman” Tyler Elkins def. “Ace High” Cameron Skyy, Austin Manix, Hakeem Zane, “Mr. 450 Hammett” and “Mad Scientist of Maneuvers” Tommy Treznik when Skyy was pinned. Tyler Elkins would enter AOW last, and while Cameron Skyy would enter #1.

* Bump N Uglies def. Power Rangers, Koshur Klub (Joseph Schwartz & Sean Tylerstein), & Victorious Secret (Cameron Salem & Mason Conrad) to become the New CLASH Tag Team Champions.

* Mena Libra def. Randi West (replacing Nevaeh) via pinfall. This win, allowed by Truth Martini, gained Mena Libra entry into the ALL OUT WAR Match later…

* “GQ” Gavin Quinn won ALL OUT WAR last eliminating Dragon Kreed to become the #1 Contender for J. Miller’s CLASH Championship.

AOW Order Of Entry:
    1. “Ace High”Cameron Skyy
    2. “Mad Scientist Of Maneuvers” Tommy Treznik (H3RD)
    3. Keith Calhoun
    4. Bryce Benjamin of Too Sweet
    5. Mena Libra
    6. “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo
    7. Truth Martini
    8. “Mr. 450” Hammett
    9. Gideon Malice
    10. Donnie Hallows of Pain Killers (H3RD)
    11. Wreckingball
    12. Jacob Hallows of Pain Killers (H3RD)
    13. Austin Manix (H3RD)
    14. Hakeem Zane
    15. Jimmy Jacobs
    16. Jack Verville
    17. Brandon Bishop
    18. Dragon Kreed
    19. Willie Watts
    20. Valentino
    21. “GQ” Gavin Quinn
    22. Rave Killbourn
    23. “Caveman” Tyler Elkins

AOW Order Of Elimination: