Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Former Diva Luna Vachon Passes Away

Thinking of my dearest friend Luna as I try to track her down. Please #SuperFriends keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

With a broken heart I am crushed 2 tell u that one of the most amazing people I have ever known has died. God Bless Luna Vachon. I love u.

http://twitter.com/DavidHerro

Travicity

Default Luna Vachon Dies

Milwaukee, WI wrestling promoter David Herro is reporting that former WWE Diva Luna Vachon has died at the age of 48. Here is what he wrote on Twitter:

"With a broken heart I am crushed 2 tell u that one of the most amazing people I have ever known has died. God Bless Luna Vachon. I love u."

Stay tuned for more details. WWE has yet to confirm this report.

NODQ

The Mac

wow thats terrible she was legendary

Damn. That sux. Wonder what was the cause on this one.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Travicity

Wonder if it was Suicide she lost everything remember.

Here are a few comments made by those in the wrestling industry regarding the passing of Luna Vachon. All comments are via Twitter. More to be added.

Daffney: "Watched hrs of Luna while learning the art of Women's Wrestling. What an influence. And she was so kind to me. I'll never forget that."

Tommy Dreamer: "Luna was the 1st Queen of Extreme. My 1st manager. Luna passed away on the night of 2 moons. Pretty unique just like her. Strong woman."

Bob Ryder: "Very sad to hear of the passing of Luna Vachon. She was definitely a "one of a kind" character and she will be sadly missed."
    ---
    World Wrestling Entertainment issued the following statement earlier today.

"World Wrestling Entertainment has been made aware of the passing of Gertrude (Luna) Vachon. WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Vachon family.

Ms. Vachon was under contract with WWE at various times from 1993 through 2000, and performed under the name "Luna" Vachon. She last performed for WWE in early 2000.

Update (2:20 p.m. ET): According to The Wrestling Observer, Vachon was found dead this morning at her mother's home. She was staying with her mother after her house burned down in a recent fire.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

fucking shit

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

R.i.p

Ring Crew

Sad day. R.I.P. Luna. You will always be remembered fondly.

Travicity

TMZ noted that local authorities in Florida do not believe foul play was involved in the death of former WWF personality Luna Vachon and hoped to know more after an autopsy is conducted this weekend.

Obviously, our deepest condolences go out to Vachon's family and friends during this awful time.

The Mac

TMZ has learned ... investigators claim they discovered crushed Oxycodone pills and a snorting straw inside the Florida home of former WWE star Gertrude "Luna" Vachon ... where she was found dead Friday morning.

According to the police report filed by the Pasco County Sheriff's Office -- and obtained by TMZ -- investigators claim they found a box containing Oxycodone in Luna's kitchen ... near a pile of "blue, chalky debris next to a small straw."

Officials also claim they discovered "multiple prescription bottles and miscellaneous unsecured pills" in the master bedroom ... along with a small plate that contained more pill residue and another snorting straw.

According to the report, Luna's mother -- the person who discovered the body -- told cops that Luna "often appeared 'medicated' as she suffered from several wrestling injuries."

Officials tell TMZ an autopsy has been completed -- and an official cause of death should be determined within the next couple of weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast