Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Ring Crew

Default Breaking News: Indy Star, J.C Bailey Found Dead

J.C. Bailey (real name Joseph Carl Bailey, Jr.) was found dead this morning. He was only 26 years old. I don't have any additional details at this time.
    Bailey, the namesake and son of promoter Joe Bailey, had been wrestling since 2001 and was originally trained by Ian Rotten, Chris Hero and Tracy Smothers. He worked for a number of promotions, specializing in Death Matches and utilizing a high flying style with a lot of crazy spots, most notable Rotten's IWA Mid-South and Combat Zone Wrestling.

Bailey was CZW's first Ultraviolent Underground champion and had won IWA Mid-South's King of the Death Match tournament. He also held the CZW Tag Team belts with the last Chris Cash. He had been involved in a number of major IWA angles including the promotion's original invasion of CZW several years back, which was an incredibly heated angle.

Bailey had returned to wrestling at the end of 2009, making a surprise return to CZW just days after being released from jail, where he served a multi-year sentence for a TV theft. This past June, he had won the aforementioned IWA Mid-South Death Match tournament and had just also competed in CZW's Tournament of Death, losing to Scotty Vortekz in the finals.

On behalf of everyone associated with PWInsider.com, our deepest condolences to Bailey's friends, family and fans.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

whats with all these deaths these days

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Damn, another one and another one at a really young age, this is ridiculous.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Travis is gonna be sad about this

R.I.P

Travicity

Omg you gotta kidding me? Oh jesus christ he was one of my favourites oh no. He's still wrestling in CZW I am so shocked right now. This has shocked me more than Trent Acid. I can't believe this. I can't believe it Eddie, Benoit, Misawa I have always had a feeling or something feels weird a day before they died something was gonna happen. Last night just before I went to sleep I was thinking who would be the bigger star to die next and feeling that a death would be coming

Travicity

Combat Zone Wrestling issued the following statement:

Joseph Carl “JC” Bailey Jr.
    8/23/1983 – 8/30/2010

It is with great sadness that CZW management has the unfortunate duty to again report on the news of the passing of another one of its own. Early this morning, CZW officials learned that Joseph Carl “JC” Bailey Jr. passed away in his home at the age of 27. JC was a beloved member of the CZW locker room, and a member of the extended Combat Zone family for nearly a decade.

As a performer, JC was fearless. He was renowned and admired by fans and colleagues alike for his toughness, his resilience, and for the undying passion he showed for the sport of Professional Wrestling… the sport he loved.

Away from the ring, JC was a true friend to so many people, and today, we all remember him, and mourn his loss. Rest in Peace JC Bailey

PWI

Travicity

Combat Zone Wrestling issued the following statement:

Joseph Carl “JC” Bailey Jr.
    8/23/1983 – 8/30/2010

It is with great sadness that CZW management has the unfortunate duty to again report on the news of the passing of another one of its own. Early this morning, CZW officials learned that Joseph Carl “JC” Bailey Jr. passed away in his home at the age of 27. JC was a beloved member of the CZW locker room, and a member of the extended Combat Zone family for nearly a decade.

As a performer, JC was fearless. He was renowned and admired by fans and colleagues alike for his toughness, his resilience, and for the undying passion he showed for the sport of Professional Wrestling… the sport he loved.

Away from the ring, JC was a true friend to so many people, and today, we all remember him, and mourn his loss. Rest in Peace JC Bailey

PWI