Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default ROH: A New Challenger has Emerged...

They made it through their Open Challenge in Richmond, VA this past Friday night. They survived the incredible Ultimate Endurance match in Charlotte, NC against the combined challenge of Jay & Mark Briscoe, The All Night Express, and The Dark City Fight Club; and under three separate stipulations no less. The Kings of Wrestling proved themselves the dominant tag team in ROH but their challenges are far from over. Not only must they contend with Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin when ROH returns to NYC on 9/11 for “Glory by Honor IX” in a non-title dream match, but now ROH officials have selected a pair of fresh faces to challenge The KoW for the gold.

On 9/10 in Plymouth, MA the duo of Colt Cabana & El Generico will step up to the plate in Memorial Hall and challenge Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli for the ROH World Tag Team Titles! Both Colt & Generico have held these belts with pride in the past, and achieving the pinnacle of tag team success on the eve of their meeting with Steen & Corino would be sweet.

“Winning these belts would be like spitting in the face of all hateful crap we’ve had to listen to Steve & Kevin spew since December.” said Colt, “Me and Generico, we’re cohesive, we’ve gelled into a well oiled machine of tag team wrestling, and so much of that is thanks to Kev & Steve. Winning the ROH tag titles and taking them with us to NYC will be a wonderful thing. Not just to hold those prestigious belts again, but to throw it in their faces! Me & Generico have always been friends, but this….everything we’ve gone through together because of Steve, because of Kev, this has made us a team. When we become champs, I actually might have to thank you two, and I think I know a steel chain that’s a perfect present.”

“Step up and you’ll get wrecked up from the neck up.” boasted Chris Hero, “That’s a warning to, not only Colt and Generico, but to ANYBODY looking to take these belts away from us. There’s no hate here Colt, Generico, not like your little drama playing out in New York. There’s no reason for me to want to hurt you, but if you are trying to take away our belts, then this is as personal as it gets for me and for Claudio. These belts are everything to the K…O…W, and nobody will knock us off our thrones!”

This stage is set and it will be The Kings of Wrestling vs. Colt Cabana & El Generico with the ROH World Tag Team Titles on the line. Add this to the Daniels vs. Black battle and the First Blood Match, and ROH’s return to Massachusetts on September 10th is shaping up to be a barnburner.

ROH

Lot of gimmicks for a ROH Show

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Now that's AWESOME!

Colt & Generico for NEXT ROH TAG TEAM CHAMPS!!!!

Thanx for posting Travis!