Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Cena Wants To End 'Taker's Streak

-- In an interview with Moviefone.com to promote his new movie "Legendary," RAW superstar John Cena commented on a potential showdown with The Undertaker at WrestleMania next year. Moviefone asked Cena in an interview, "What's the next challenge for you: winning an Oscar or trying to end the Undertaker's undefeated WrestleMania streak?" Cena said he wants to challenge the Undertaker at WrestleMania and be the man to end the infamous streak. Cena was asked about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's success in Hollywood and whether we'd ever see him back in WWE. "I think Dwayne has done such an awesome job being a successful actor," Cena said. "The only problem is he left us; he's no longer doing activity with WWE. I think the way WWE Studios is going now - they're going away from action, doing more drama, possibly more comedy - it will open a lot of people's eyes. Because a lot of people see big guy, big frame: action superstar. We've proven, especially with 'Legendary,' that that is not always the case."

EWN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i hope to god he is not the one to break the streak

no one can do this and not cena ofcourse

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I and Travis spoke of this like a year ago. When HBK didn't manage to do it 2 years in a row, who else could do it??

The answer; John Cena!!!

I really hope Taker put Cena out of his misery!

Especially with the talk of unifying titles this suddenly seems possible.

As Ive said before Taker really should retire UNDEFEATED at Wrestlemania and if he doesn't then having Cena as the one to end it would be AWFUL!

I imagine the fan reaction to it would not be a popular one either. Hell there were a bunch on anti Cena fans this year just because he was headlining again, imagine the scenes if they have him beat Taker.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

if taker has any shame left he should retire at Survivor Series after putting Kane over

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Main Eventer

Doubt it, Undertaker will be undefeated forever. They're just trying to get people talking for WrestleMania, but even if they do face each other it'll not be as good as Undertaker vs. HBK.