Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Obama Comment on McMahon's-Senate, Cena's Hometown-Movie and Shad MV

Politico.com has an article up about President Barack Obama commenting on Linda McMahon's Connecticut Senatorial bid while attending a fundraiser for her opponent, Richard Blumenthal. Obama stated that public service is "not a game" and remarked that "I understand she has promised a 'smackdown'. That is what she said. And, look, there’s no doubt, I can see how somebody who’s been in professional wrestling would think that they’re right at home in the United States Senate — if they were watching some of the behavior that’s been going on."

Jeff sent along this interesting note. ... I was visiting my parents in Newburyport, MA and noticed the small theater there was showing Legendary. I thought that odd as the theater is in a pretty small town and not very significant, and then I realized it was the only theater close to West Newbury, home to John Cena!

Thanks to Brandon Jackson for the following. ... Smackdown star Shad Gaspard twittered about a music video he produced last night staring a popular international group called “Qsign”. He wrote “This is a video I produced for my cousin Quinthony, I’m proud of him."

PWI

Mid-carder

Quinthony?? Really??

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Sorry but Obama is a joke and so far has been nothing but a crap president.
    Obama stated that public service is "not a game"
    ^
    He should maybe look at himself and think about what he said.

I lost the Game damn

RIP JC

Good, I really hope Linda loses because we all know she's the reason behind the shitty PG rating.