WWE now has an iPhone WWE Mobile Magazine app. The price is $2.99, but in the description they note that's $2.99 for each month's issues. They also note that back issues will be available as they are ready. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go with an iPad version of the news stand magazine at some stage either.

Also, Summerslam 2010 is already available on iTunes, released 9/13 (I'm guessing the same day as the DVD). The SD version is a steal at $9.99 (HD is $14.99) with individual matches $1.99 for SD and $2.99 for HD. But in a smart move, unless you hated the match, you can only get the main event 7-on-7 Elimination by getting the entire event (it's marked "season only"). But if you're going to get the other five matches anyway, it's the same price as buying the whole event, so really you're getting the main event for free! Though looking at the comments, a few folks only want the main event, so probably smart marketing here.

One extra plus to iTunes for WWE marketing and planning purposes might also be the Popularity category. Since you can rate each "show" (match) Apple can aggregate the popularity of each. They could theoretically use this to see what matches their customers liked over others...right now the Orton/Sheamus match is tops, then the Kane/Rey match, and the other three are equal. The main event has nothing listed, so either it doesn't show for a "season only" thing or people hated it worse than the divas match, which I find hard to believe!

PWI