Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default John Cena Heel Turn, Unhappiness at S.D. and Orton's Title

WWE cut commercial spots this week to heavily push Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho for next week. There was a lot of unhappiness at the SmackDown! tapings Tuesday night, but some of that was overreacting. There's a feeling that things will change starting with the live SmackDown! show coming up and the post-Hell in a Cell RAW.

-- Word is that the John Cena vs. Randy Orton tables match on RAW several weeks ago where Orton turned the Attitude Adjustment into an RKO through the table was supposed to end differently. The plan was for both guys to go through the table at the same time but for Orton to come up first and hit the RKO, giving him the table win over Cena. The idea would have been that the referee was confused but after going to a replay, Orton would have been announced the winner.

-- While it hasn't been a week yet since Randy Orton won the WWE Title, there is already some people in the company who are second-guessing the decision to put the belt back on him. Some feel that they pushed Orton hard for weeks and then gave him the belt and nobody seemed to care about it once he won. Some people were pushing to put the belt back on John Cena while others feel that this is a sign that Cena needs to turn heel because his face run is over.

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

cena's face run has been over for quite some time now

Sena heel. Lol i wont be hhh,he have no idea whats in heel .He sux as face or also as heel.

Cena did rather well as a heel IMO when he had his rapper gimmick. I think now that he is a seasoned veteran he could pull of a heel role much better. His 'Superman' gimmick is getting stale and it needs to change, he should turn heel. Not necessarily to his old gimmick, but bring that intensity, the thug attitude back and he will be something to watch.

I would enjoy a Cena heel turn. Maybe he will be worth watching again

Ring Crew

i miss the doctor of thuganomics that was a awesome gimmick