Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default SVR 2011 Are you getting this game on ps3 or xboc360

Are you getting this game on ps3 or xboc360

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

Travicity

360 and Seeing a movie the day it comes out so will go to tesco after the movie on the friday and get the Orton Version

PS3...fucka 360 lol.

Travicity

:o La Screw DA PS3!!!

Haha. At one time, I had both. When I got my PS3 I pretty much never touched the 360, so I sold it. Now with Fable III coming out I wish I hadn't. haha

Travicity

Yea Xbox seems more focused on games than PS3 and Sony's more Entertainment System wise. But I had a PS3 but traded it for the Xbox because there was more games I prefered on there .

Right now the only exclusives the 360 even has anymore are Crackdown, Fable and Gears of War. The Halo franchise is over. I liked the first Crackdown but heard the second sucked, was never really into Gears, so really there's just Fable for me. That's not enough to make me switch back. But yo, we can't be turning this thread into a 360vPS3 war, so I'm done talking haha.

Travicity

Well Xbox had GTA etc but more game focused it seems Xbox not my saying and yea back to the thread

---

and we all have our favourites the bashers of each the console wars etc are silly people just cant have 1 console and not argue about which is better Should just be thankful we have a choice Wii > PS3/XBOX
    Last edited by Travicity; 10-15-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Ok now I have to respond. PS3 has GTA as well, unless you meant the addons, which were only a timed exclusive, PS3 still has them though. But that was in the past, as I said, the 360 only has 3 major exclusive titles now.

EDIT: There's no way in hell Wii is better then either, so I hope that was a joke. haha

Travicity

Xbox had the GTA and Yea Wii was a joke and actually between me, my brother and my sister there's a Wii and a DS and DSi. Netbook, 3 laptops, an iPad, iPod, Mp3 Player an Xbox, Gabecube, PS1/PS2 and a possible PS3 for X Mas I might buy my Brother So I dont exactly hate one brand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast