In the Engage Super League this year who do you think will get relegated and go down?

Catalan Dragons
By far this team from the south of France have been the worst team of the season and they are bottom of the Super League and they would go down easily but the fact is that they have a 2 year deal signed with the league to keep them from getting relegated, yeah that is bull shit I know but it is how it goes so they are safe for at least 2 more years and after that, they can go down like everyone else.

Huddersfield Giants
Well the Giants haven't exactly had a good season, they didn't start off to badly but as the season has gone on they have been moving down, they are a good team but they simply aren't performing, now whether they like it or not, they have been dragged into the relegation battle and very possibly could go down but I don't actually beleive that they will go down as they have the team to survive if they really put into it.

Castleford Tigers
At the moment they are my personal favourites to go down, alltough not the bottom team they are performing terribly and don't seem to be stepping up to fight the drop, it really shows from their most recent loss to top of league St. Helens, the result was a massive loss of 72-4, if they want to avoid the drop they need to step up in a big and I mean big way or they will be spending next season in the division below fighting for a year to try to get back up.

Wakefield Wildcats
The Wildcats seem to upping the anty in a big way to beat the drop, they have now won 3 out of 5 match with the latest victory and big win over bottom but safe as discussed Catalan Dragons, the reslut was an encouraging 34-14 with a 20 point gap, they are contenders for survival in my eyes allready and if they keep it up they may just be in the Super League for at least another year.

Wigan Warriors
Last but not least, my boys the Warriors, a very dissapointing season, Wigan are usually time contenders but this year, everything went wrong and we slipped to bottom of the league at one point untill the right decision was made and the coach was given the boot and a bus ticket, well that is where things got a whole lot better, as we snapped up one of if not the best coach in the rugby world, Brian Noble. At that time he was coach of Bradford but he decided to leave and come for a fresh challenge and Noble who is also Great British Lions coach came in a transformed the club and showed his skills by winning his first game in charge, with him we have the ability to survive and as you can tell I am really gunning for them to do just that and next season to put this season behind and go for the title once more.

Well those are my thoughts on this and I know that I have wrote more about Wigan but what do you expect, I am a big fan, please give you thoughts and your prediction to stay up.