Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

What if Lita was to return? maby she will get a shot at the title, and when Beth comes back there will be a big feud between Lita and Beth..

When it comes to the whole Cena and Nexsus.. i hope Barrett wins, only to see that Cena destroy him and nexsus that same night..

My opinion on Kane vs Edge, will be a good match, but it don't think it's right that edge wins the title right ahead.. Hope they can make a good feud out of it until RR..

I hope they have 3 "Survivor Series" matches (big tag team elimination matches).
    AT LEAST 2 though, 1 should be for Raw, where some guys from the roster face the Nexus without Barrett. One should be for Smackdown, faces vs. Heels.

Mizfit 4 Life

Idiot Extrodinair Dragón De Muerte's Avatar

^ Otunga could demand he be made captain of the nexus team and when they lose they finally kick him out. Also looks like morrison and sheamus might face each other.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Morrison Vs Sheamus could be a great match!

First time in awhile I am pumped for a WWE PPV lately I not cared so much last time I cared ehh....probably MITB just cause I was hoping Miz walked out WWE Champion

Anyway I am pumped ready and wanting to see this.

Also if I ain't mistaken Kane has to be the first person to use MITB to win the title and not pretty much be weak and destoryed afterwards so if he is a jobber then Edge Punk and Swagger(okay he kinda is) are Jobbers also as they won with MITB then pretty much got raped afterwards badly. Not counting RVD as his was drug use and he might had been made to look strong if not for weed xD and Kennedy got injured so he failed

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Xtreme View Post
    I hope they have 3 "Survivor Series" matches (big tag team elimination matches).
    AT LEAST 2 though, 1 should be for Raw, where some guys from the roster face the Nexus without Barrett. One should be for Smackdown, faces vs. Heels.
    If they did a Raw vs Raw and a Smackdown vs Smackdown traditional survivor series match they could do something like:

RAW vs RAW
    John Morrison
    Mark Henry
    Rtruth
    Daniel Bryan
    Goldust

VS

Sheamus
    The Miz
    Ted Dibiase
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso

SMACKDOWN VS SMACKDOWN
    Ziggler
    Del Rio
    Cody Rhodes
    Jack Swagger
    Drew McIntrye

vs
    Kofi Kingston
    Big Show
    MVP
    Rey Mysterio
    Kaval

Or it could be a Raw vs Smackdown vs Nexus certainly and drop some of the other guys from the teams above.

How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

Lay-Cool vs Natalya Confirmed For Survivor Series

Just announced tonight on Raw: The third generation Diva, Natalya will be facing off against not one, but both members of Lay-Cool at Survivor Series. Natalya has come up short on two occasions due to Lay-Cool’s antics in the past. How will she fare when both of the flawless ones are legal participants in the match? Can Natalya overcome the odds and finally bring home the Divas Championship?
    Source: Diva Dirt

Quote Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
    Thank you he was jobbing for years when Taker,Austin & Edge Main Evented
    Triple H was a jobber also way back when Austin was on top ... your point is? Kane is a special type of jobber, he might job for lower level matches but he also gets chosen for a lot of high profile matches as well and believe it or not, he actually wins one or two of them.

The only reason he is main eventing is Because they didn't have an opponent for Taker
    not only that Kane was almost ready to retire & they didn't want to lose a mid-card Jobber
    WWE could use 50 more Kanes in the line up. If WWE are willing to give and if I may say a well deserved title run for Kane, it says that they do need him alot and are willing to throw the belt on him to keep him.

Kane is a loyal employee of the WWE and has been for over 12 years, helping the younger up and coming superstars get to the top and then watching as they surpass him, imagine how that must feel. It is not Kanes fault the writers always seem to put him in the most ridiculous story lines. Not to mention wearing a mask for many years and not being able to talk, there goes his title opportunity right there (his gimmick). What does Kane get for all this, a title run that lasts 24 hrs ....... so, good for Kane and his 2010 title run and I hope it continues on as long as possible, he deserves to get some lime light for once while he can talk and enjoy himself.

Winners in Bold

WWE Title Match
    Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton
    Special Referee: John Cena. If Barrett wins, Cena is free to leave Nexus. If Barrett loses, Cena is fired.

World Heavyweight Title Match
    Edge vs. Kane

WWE Divas Championship Match
    Layla El vs. Natalya

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Still no more matches announced? :eek: I don't get WWE, why announce the last 5 matches 2 days before the event?

I hope to see this for Survivor Series:

Million $ Title Match
    Goldust w/Aksana Vs Ted Dibaiase Jr. w/Maryse

Sheamus Vs John Morrison

Nexus coming out and helps Kane in his match against Edge and Kane gets DQed, keeping the belt. Then Kane joins Nexus. (Remember Nexus helped Kane back at Bragging Rights) Nexus will then maybe have 2 World Champions and The Unified Tag Team Champions. And What if they use The Freebird Rule :omg:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast