Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ LOL! If you actually mean that, I just lost some respect for you...

During his first run in the WWE, Goldust was a great heel. His promos were terrifying (Hardy's are just stupid), his entrance was badass (Hardy's music makes me wanna kill myself), and his ring work, despite not having any high-flying skills were better than Hardy's (Jeff is little more than a botch machine).

Yeah, Goldust was at one point, without a doubt, a "better heel than Hardy" and Cody Rhodes is playing the role better right now too, I think.

Travicity

Yea I agree with that Goldust was a great heel back in the day against Vader etc lol he was different people didnt like that ..

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Yea I agree with that Goldust was a great heel back in the day against Vader etc lol he was different people didnt like that ..
    Hell, he was so good in his role as Goldust, his own DAD WOULDN'T SPEAK TO HIM!

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

say whatever you wanna the major reason why Goldust got over was because the character was unique. Promos etc were secondary, the look alone made people hate him. And that character is well past its sell-by date now

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    Hell, he was so good in his role as Goldust, his own DAD WOULDN'T SPEAK TO HIM!
    Well according to Goldust's book, Dusty wasn't speaking to him before he even became Goldust. It was in wCw, he met Terri and he didn't like Terri then she was sick or something but Dusty asked him to go play golf and Goldust told him he couldn't he wanted to take care of Terri and their daughter then Dusty got mad because it was like he was choosing Terri (who he didn't like) over his father.

And Gunner that just means that Jeff's character is not unique and his promos are garbage. He was never good on the mic as a face, which is what he's known best as, his matches are just a botchfest and his promos and gimmick as a heel is just pathetic. I'm glad they're locking him up, someone just needs to throw away the key.

his promos have improved and wow can you manipulate stuff EeL

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

NO WAY That Hardy is the best heel ever. Sure, there are some aspects of him that I like (How he speaks into the camera and I love his look) but the fact that he just sucks in the ring makes him suck overall. Changing the name of your finishing move from Twist Of Fate to Twist Of Hate is pathetic, and in no way a heelish move. The moves that he does are more suited to a Babyface. Plus, Punk, Michael Cole, Jericho and McMahon are the best heels ever.

^^^The last line about Punk and Cole makes me not take you seriously

And you can be an average in-ring worker and still get over it was the fans who got him his push McMahon never wanted to push the Hardys. Also, the Twist of Hate was done by that idiot Taz probably the worst commentator out there today

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast