Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The PG Rating coincides also with Vinces strange opinion that WWE is not in the wrestling business, they're in the entertainment business.

PG isn't great by any stretch and it can be really irritating when, at times as an older viewer, you feel like you almost aren't supposed to be watching but I think it is Vinces viewpoint about being and entertainment company rather than a wrestling company is ultimately what is harming the product more than anything else.
    __________________________________________________ ____

WWE could be TV-14 and they would still get bad ratings its all down to the writers and quality of matches.

As of this post im done watching pg sucks im gonna go watch little kids shows they have more violence then this crap tom and jerry are more violent

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

PG like I have said all along and Brandon said just now is not the reason why they're in trouble it's due to poor storyline and reluctance to push new stars and unless TNA grows real big it'll stay the same because there is no competition, the ratings are still good and PPV buyrates are the only problem as of now which shall be addressed soon

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Main Eventer

It's all the writing's fault. Sure PG gives it some limits but I know for a fact that even if WWE were Rated MA and had the same writing right now it'd be just a huge trash-fest. It all comes down to the writers, not the show rating.

I for one do think that blood, skin-baring Divas and more language will add something to the product. Will the writing still suck? Yeah, but seeing some hardcore action and some Divas showing off serious skin and having lingerie contests will add some pros to watching bad shows. I remember back in the attitude era Divas really pushed the limit, showing off a lot and even going nude but not really revealing it all. That was some holy sh!t moments back then that we haven't seen in a while. Back when the Hardcore title was pushed, there were a hell of a lot of crazy matches, championship scrambles and such. But now everything is dumbed down, people talk more than wrestle, and it gets old.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12