Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default JR on His Return to RAW, X-Pac on Not Being on RAW and WWE/TNA Talent React to RAW

Sean Waltman (X-Pac) posted the following on Twitter:

"I dont know why I wasnt at Old School Raw. Maybe everyone should call them and ask them. Dont tell them I told you to call though Not that they wont find out anyway, with all the wwe undercover operatives scanning twitterverse. Maybe I just slipped their mind. If u listen to their version of history, i barely existed. f*** em if they cant take a joke. 4 f*** sakes, the election is over. Enough with the PG bullshit Vince. I love you Boss, but come on. Trust me, Im not trying to get a job. Im doing fine & having fun. I just like to play harmless ribs. Someone's gonna be pissed though. lol! As long as there testing for marijuana, which is totally retarded, I will not pass their drug test. They will drop the pot thing. watch

Jim Ross posted the following on Twitter @JRsBBQ:

"Had a blast 2nite seeing so many old friends @ Raw. Working w/ King again was a hoot. It felt like old times."

The following comments are via Twitter...

Chris Jericho: "The difference between Jim Ross and Micheal Cole is the difference between Paul Newman and Paulie Shore..."

Justin Roberts: "Livin the Dream. Tonight was surreal. Honored to be out there w the legends. Perfect way to end a great tour of The US, Canada & Europe."

Natalya: "Mae Young told Laycool tonight!!! I can't believe how adorable she was! Laycool didn't know what they got themselves into hilarious!"

Mick Foley: "How cool was it to see JR back on Raw? Great job by Cole and King too. "Bland leading the bland" an all time classic! Awesome promo by the Hot Rod, too! Good to see so many of the old-school guys at one time on the same stage."

Joey Styles: "JR, King and Cole should be Raw's 3 man announce team. JR no selling Cole's insults while King tries not to laugh is great television. For the record, Mae Young called Lay-Cool "SLUTS" and "BITCHES". Who's gonna fine an 87 year old woman? There is only one Mae Young. LMAO!"

The Iron Sheik: "Slick is my best manager like my agent, he know hulk hogan piece of shit no good motherf***er. f*** the santino too"

NoDq

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Iron Sheik :lmao:

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.