Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WOW. But none of them are big loses anyway except for Tiffany who I wished she stayed but I don't blame the WWE after what she did back in Augest. And I am a little surprised Shad was let go. I though they were gonna push him as a singles competitor after he broke with JTG.
    Last edited by HAR; 11-19-2010 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HAR View Post
    WOW. But none of them are big loses anyway except for Tiffany who I wished she stayed but I don't blame the WWE after what she did back in Augest. And I am a little surprised Shad was let go. I though they will push him as a singles guy after he broke with JTG.
    Yeah, I am kind of surprised he was released before JTG was, but I don't really see them keeping JTG around much longer either.

Mid-carder

Vince is a cold mofo releasing all these people right b4 the holidays, though non will be missed.

Travicity

Lol they might get a Christmas Bonus.

Ah good idea was gonna do this like last year it was done but all in 1 thread then stickied is better
    Last edited by Travicity; 11-19-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Travicity

WWE Referee Aaron "Goose" Mahoney has been released from the company along with Shad Gaspard, Luke Gallows, Vance Archer and Caylen Croft and WWE Divas Tiffany and Jillian Hall.

Tiffany & Archer tweeted the following on their releases.

Vance Archer:

"It is what it is. I ain't done by a long shot. Bet that," he wrote. "ThankU to all for all the support."

Tiffany:

Thank you WWE for an amazing journey. I am saddened by the news but forever grateful for the experience. Blog to come later today. Thank you to all my supportive fans. You are wonderful."

WNS

Vance Archer again on Twitter:

I’ll be taking bookings at lancehoyt@yahoo.com Contact me here for any bookings or interviews. Again thankU to All of You!

Sorry for double posting but a little bit more
    Last edited by Travicity; 11-19-2010 at 11:18 PM.

I won't miss anyone released. That said, save for Orton and Edge, there isn't anyone the WWE could release that I'd miss.

How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

I wonder what SM is feeling atm

Travicity

About today's cuts, Dolph Ziggler wrote the following on his Twitter page: "I hate to see anyone go, whether they need to move on or they are let go! Friends or not, we really are a family! And a lot of friends have Come and gone, for most it was their dream since childhood, others it was still a 24/7 life. Cheers to all of my family that has been let go I hope you all move on to bigger and better things, And I hope we still stay in touch down the road! because the door is never closed "

CM Punk wrote the following on his Twitter page: "Days like today bum me out. Gallows, many times was given chicken #!@%*# and turned it gold. He has heart, hustles, and loves wrestling." Beth Phoenix retweeted it.

Tyler_Reks wrote the following on his Twitter page: "Retweet for my boy: RT @VanceArcher I'll be taking bookings at lancehoyt@yahoo.com. Contact me here for any bookings or interviews. Again thankU to All of You!

PWI

Jillian Hall commented via Twitter:

I am doing very well and I'm in a great place in life! I have a lot to say, but there's no room here, lol. Thankyou so much for your support
    Last edited by Travicity; 11-20-2010 at 01:15 AM.

im really surprised they let jillian go shes one of a few divas that can wrestle

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

WOW so many Releases

Let's bet that Lance Hoyt goes back to TNA & Ask for his job back

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast