Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! :tantrum:

Jillian Hall :love: Please come to Shimmer!!!

Luke Gallows is probably the most disappointing for me personally. And they realeased Archer without Hawkins and one of the Dudebusters without the other? Who wants to bet Hawkins and the other Dudebuster will form a jobber team?

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    Luke Gallows is probably the most disappointing for me personally. And they realeased Archer without Hawkins and one of the Dudebusters without the other? Who wants to bet Hawkins and the other Dudebuster will form a jobber team?
    Well, Curt Hawkins was the third Dudebuster in FCW, so yeah, I could see that happening.

Ring Crew

Was very surprised at Jillian considering she was with WWE for over 5 years and was always used horribly, so I thought if they were ever going to release her it would have been 3 or 4 years ago. I thought she was going to be training the divas at FCW? I guess not then.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

the Divas are so bad they can't be trained so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
    WOW so many Releases

Let's bet that Lance Hoyt goes back to TNA & Ask for his job back
    And TNA sign him and undo all the good work WWE did with the guy

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

i knew they would do this the worst thing wwe did was disband S.E.S the had potential what a waste

Travicity

Former WWE star Tiffany made the following comments on her twitter account this morning:

"I am sad that I won't be able to work with Drew [McIntyre]. He is the best thing in my life and I know he is going to do amazing things with WWE. WWE is still a major part of my family and will always be. I am so proud of my husband and will be his biggest cheerleader. If it wasn't for WWE, we would have never met. I love you Drew. Thanks for being my rock."

The irony here is that Tiffany's arrest last August during a domestic incident involving McIntyre at a hotel Summerslam weekend is what set the stage for her eventual WWE release as she was never utilized again, even after prosecutors opted not to pursue charges.

She also noted that she appears in Playboy's Special Edition Magazine "Big Boobs, Hot Buns", which is now available.

PWI

Thumbs up Ziggler on WWE Releases

There has been more reaction from superstars over yesterday's cut, with the following comments:

Dolph Ziggler: "I hate to see anyone go, whether they need to move on or they are let go! Friends or not, we really are a family! And a lot of friends have Come and gone, for most it was their dream since childhood, others it was still a 24/7 life. Cheers to all of my family that has been let go I hope you all move on to bigger and better things, And I hope we still stay in touch down the road! because the door is never closed "

Quote Originally Posted by Miley Cyrus View Post
    im really surprised they let jillian go shes one of a few divas that can wrestle
    The last thing the WWE cares about with regards to the Divas is their wrestling ability.

Travicity

In addition to a quiet release by WWE for referee Aaron "Goose" Mahoney, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Swagger Soaring Eagle mascot was also cut by the company.

WV

LOL but not Chavo in the suit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast