Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Ken Shamrock loses in South Africa to Mike Bourne

UFC Hall of Famer Ken Shamrock lost to journeyman, Mike Bourke last night in South Africa. In the second round Shamrock dropped Bourke with a big right and injured his leg in a scramble causing the ref to stop the fight and declare Bourne the winner.

“The World’s Most Dangerous Man” has been anything but after his return to MMA following a year long suspension due to steroids. In July Pedro Rizzo walked through Shamrock earning a 1st round TKO win. Shamrock then defeated Johnathan Ivey in October in a fight where Ivey was inadvertently poked in the eye in the third round and was not given time to recover. Shamrock won the last round and the fight. Now with his loss to Bourne Shamrock’s career is on life support and hopefully he will have enough dignity to retire before he becomes an even bigger joke.

Source - AroundTheOctagon.

The Mac

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    UFC Hall of Famer Ken Shamrock lost to journeyman, Mike Bourke last night in South Africa. In the second round Shamrock dropped Bourke with a big right and injured his leg in a scramble causing the ref to stop the fight and declare Bourne the winner.

“The World’s Most Dangerous Man” has been anything but after his return to MMA following a year long suspension due to steroids. In July Pedro Rizzo walked through Shamrock earning a 1st round TKO win. Shamrock then defeated Johnathan Ivey in October in a fight where Ivey was inadvertently poked in the eye in the third round and was not given time to recover. Shamrock won the last round and the fight. Now with his loss to Bourne Shamrock’s career is on life support and hopefully he will have enough dignity to retire before he becomes an even bigger joke.

Source - AroundTheOctagon.
    too late he is the laughingstock of mma

Travicity

Lol it will be funny if he loses in every continent around the world.

The Superczar Glorious Maxxwell's Avatar

Shamrock aside... and I'm a big fan, so I'm naturally biased... this article proves just how MMA is becoming more and more like boxing... anybody who's anybody is SUPPOSE to have an undefeated streak, and at the first sign of a loss, your career is done... it's fucking stupid... I'd rather see two guys who are fucking awesome go at it, than MMA "stars" go up against fucking jobbers to pad their goddamn records...

Boxing's already done that, and look how bad it's off... MMA shouldn't follow the same path...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Shamrock aside... and I'm a big fan, so I'm naturally biased... this article proves just how MMA is becoming more and more like boxing... anybody who's anybody is SUPPOSE to have an undefeated streak, and at the first sign of a loss, your career is done... it's fucking stupid... I'd rather see two guys who are fucking awesome go at it, than MMA "stars" go up against fucking jobbers to pad their goddamn records...

Boxing's already done that, and look how bad it's off... MMA shouldn't follow the same path...
    Is this really where you want to make this argument? Shamrock is 2-7 over the last 5 years,with all 7 losses coming in the first round, and has dropped 9 of his last 12 fights. The guy is way past his prime and he is too dumb, or stubborn, to realize it. hell his kid only took 4 fights to accept that he sucked.