Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Updated: Juan Cena Debuts (Pic) and New WWE Star

WWE developmental wrestler Jackson Andrews beat Goldust with a clothesline at last night's RAW live event in Salisbury, Maryland. Andrews and Goldust also worked a dark match prior to last Monday's RAW, which featured the same outcome.

As noted earlier here on the website, John Cena's Mexican cousin Juan made his WWE debut at last night's RAW live event in Salisbury, Maryland as he competed in a Triple Threat Match against Wade Barrett and WWE Champion The Miz. No explanation was given for the appearance of The Champ's Mexican equivalent.

Juan donned a purple and yellow colored mask for the bout, which color coordinated with a shirt and hat bearing his cousin's name.. He used the multi-time champion's trademark maneuvers during the bout, including the Five Knuckle Shuffle and Attitude Adjustment. The match's finish saw Alex Riley pull Juan out of the ring after hitting Barrett with the Attitude Adjustment, which allowed The Miz to capture the pinfall victory.

[img]http://www.******************.com/newpws/wp-content/gallery/juancena/025.jpg[/img]

EWN

No Cape?

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

That was disappointing really. He should have had some more attire. ^^ A cape and maybe purple pants instead of those denim shorts

Travicity

Yup at least change him instead of just a mask like they did with Mr America hopefully tv they will up it and hey another great way to make even more money form Cena's Merchandise now

really? people say they saw john cena in the audience while juan was performing?wtf

Main Eventer

Wow, they could have at least given him a more lucha look than just a mask. It's obviously Cena there lol.

Doesn't Cena have a brother?

If so he could pose as him for run ins/ backstage sightings etc
    __________________________________________________ ____

Travicity

Rob noted that "Juan Cena" used the regular John Cena theme music in his debut match at WWE's live event in Salisbury, Maryland last night.

NoDq

WWE is advertising John Cena for the upcoming live events under the name of Juan Cena, and noting that he's the Mexican cousin of the former WWE Champion that is supposed to be "fired" from WWE. It looks like Cena will be sporting one of those Lucha Libre masks in an angle similar to what Hulk Hogan did as Mr. America in 2003 on Smackdown. Cena is scheduled to wrestle in fatal four ways for the WWE title against Miz, Barrett and Orton throughout the month of December. "CeNation. Just received western union tellagram via carrier pigieon from mexican cousin Juan. Apparently he just got hired by wwe and would like me to watch his first match tonight in salisbury md. I got nuthin but time on my hands. Ill be there," wrote Cena
    on his Twitter earlier today.

WV
    Last edited by Travicity; 11-29-2010 at 05:57 PM.

interesting now we see cena as joker lol ,, means he just treated as eugne?

Ehh, I'll wait to watch before I judge this angle.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.