Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Update on HHH's Backstage Involvement in WWE, WWE's Plan for The Miz and Lawler/Cole

It was said to be "night and day" in regards to Triple H producing the announcers instead of Vince McMahon during WWE's television events in England a few weeks ago—which the WWE chairman missed. "The Game" reportedly said little to the announcers during the broadcasts, which was a huge change of pace from the usual swearing and screaming. Furthermore, when he had a point to make, he waited until a break to say it.

According to Dave Meltzer, WWE has decided to book The Miz as an "undeserving" and "vulnerable" champion which is why the match with Jerry Lawler on Monday's RAW was put together the way it was. The idea is that fans will think he can lose the title at any time.

At this point, the commentary team for next week's RAW is expected to remain the same despite the storyline between Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler.

NoDq
    Last edited by Travicity; 12-02-2010 at 05:43 AM.

wow that 1st paragraph hurt my head

The Mac

ya that was bad dude but anywayz... i like miz in that role make things unperdictible

Travicity

That isnt my fault it's the person who It hmm can't seem to find it but cleaned it up and I think that's the best way for Miz to be champ .

Main Eventer

HHH didn't curse and yell at them? Wow, they may want him there more than Vince then lol. I hope Michael Cole gets a match against Jerry Lawler.